Chapter 39

Kashvi's PoV

I sat with my friends and ma. we were having evening snacks and talks when I heard ringing of my mobile I glanced at my mobile to check who was calling and yajna's name flashed on the screen. I excused from my friends and started walking away from them

" yeah now you will walk away from us you have a husband now what's the use of us now." Tanya teased me a little

I just blushed a little and ignored her talks because I understood she is teasing me and walked away from there I picked up the call and instantly heard yajna's voice

" You truly are forgetting me after going your house." He complained.

I laughed a little at his childish antics, " what has gotten into you today? Why are you acting like a lost puppy?"

" because I am a lost puppy without you around me." He said which made my heart flutter a little.

We both were silent a little then he asked, " it's been only an hour I left you there and I miss you a lot."

" I miss you a lot too." I said back

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

" Nothing I was just talking with my friends and having evening snacks."

"Yajna what are you doing?"

I heard him taking a sip of coffee, " working." He said in one word

" did sanaya did something again?" I asked him because I know how much he was stressed last time.

"Surprisingly she is quiet since you both had encountered at the restaurant."

"Maybe she realised her mistake." I was still hopeful for sanaya.

" maybe" I heard his busy voice

" Yajna" I took a pause.

" hmm."

" don't overwork yourself please." I don't know why it's been only one hour we have been apart but now I am also feeling sadness of this distance. My eyes were filled with tears I was feeling as if we were away since eternity. Suddenly I was understanding why yajna behaved like that an hour before or initially we were talking on the phone.

"Hmm" he hummed again.

" I am serious yajna, don't overwork yourself and don't take your medicine without having dinner." I warned him again this time my voice cracked a little at the end.

" hey doll what happened? Why are you crying? I am coming there now?" His voice sounded agitated and I heard the noise of his keys and his feet walking.

" stop yajna it's nothing. I guess it's not only you who is missing me." I said wiping my tears away.

"Ok I will listen to you when you say I Love you to me." He said trying to make me blush so I will become normal again.

I heard my friends walking towards me. " no I can't my friends are here" in that moment Samya snatched phone from my hand and kept it on speaker

" but you have to otherwise I am coming there."

" Jiju have some patience she is going to be yours only in 3 days wait for sometime." Samya said and everyone laughed and I blushed hard. I can imagine surprise and ahock on yajna's face.

" Umm I will talk to you later kashvi bye." He suddenly cut the call and all of them laughed at me.

" why didn't you invite adhiyajna to stay if you are missing him so much" my ma asked.

I formed an o in surprise on my face, " you said we can't see each other until marriage."

" dumb girl that's when you complete your Haldi ritual otherwise you can see him for mehendi and rituals before haldi."

" why didn't you say anything in morning then?"

" now how would I know you are so much mad in love that you will start crying because you are missing him." My ma teased me a little and my friends laughed on me. My ma went to kitchen and only me and my friends left there

" call him and ask him to come here we will get a chance to know our jiju a little better." Rudrakshi exclaimed in excitement.

I nodded my head but before I could Tanya snatched mobile from my hand and dialled yajna's number I was a little worried about how will he live in such small house without AC because it's been ages he left my kind of lifestyle and now he is habitual of rich lifestyle.

" hello" I heard Yajna's voice.

" hello jiju" Samya gave me a mischievous smile and further said, " what will you give us if we tell you way to meet kash?"

"What you want?" He asked getting all serious

" A trip with you and our group with our respective partners once a year." Samya said

"Done" I heard yajna's instant reply to which my friends laughed a little

" tell me the way."

" so auntie just told us that you can meet kashvi till haldi ceremony without any problem so you can come to kashvi's house like right now." Rudrakshi said.

"I will be there in half an hour."

" Kashvi is waiting." They teased us again and cut the call. My fave was tomato red when they looked at me again to give me another teasing smile.

" kashvi" I heard ma calling me

" coming ma" I ran from there to the kitchen."

" yes ma."

" what adhiyajna likes to eat?" Ma asked my friends arriving there in mean time

" Kashvi." Tanya spoke and everyone laughed again.

Ma looked getting confused by what Tanya said and I hit her head hard, " she means whatever made by kashvi auntie" Samya immediately uttered.

" Ma prepare whatever you want to yajna eats everything. except for sweet dishes he doesn't like them." I told ma

" of course he only likes Kashvi's sweet juices." Tanya again teased me.

Ma ignored us and we walked a little away from there I held Tanya's hand and little angrily said, " you need to stop reading whatever books you are reading Miss."

Tanya laughed a little loudly and said, " never"

We were talking when I heard a knock on the door I stood up to walk towards door to open it but Tanya ran and opened door before me.

And there was yajna standing in a casual tshirt and pant he was looking hot in it I admitted to myself.

" welcome to Kashvi's humble abode jiju." Tanya said dramatically.

Yajna gave an awkward smile and walked inside she closed the door behind him and they both walked in the room I didn't look up because of shyness.

He stopped in front of me and directly hugged me infront of everyone my eyes popped out of it's socket in shock and my cheeks immediately turned pink he slowly whispered in my ear, " I missed you."

" ohho" I heard my friends shouting behind Yajna I immediately pushed him away and took a step back he gave me a smirk and I ran from there in the kitchen to help my mother and I heard everyone laughing behind me. I am going to kill Yajna for this