Part 16: Omega Supreme: The Autobot's Best Hope

Back on Cybertron Optimus and the others appear to be winning their battle against Shockwave's armada. This however would change faster than they were prepared for. Lancer destroys the remaining Vehicons, but is completely unaware of Knockout sneaking up behind her. Using his staff, he thrusts it on her back and electrocutes her. Lancer gets disabled, and forcibly separates into the three sisters. Beta is the first one to be active and decks Knockout. Firestar helps the other with Shockwave while Moonracer takes Shockblast on with Chromia and Flare-up. Shockblast knocks Flare-up back and shoots Chromia in the knee to stop her. Knockout gets up to see Beta coming for Shockblast, and with one lucky shot from his staff shoot her tire. Beta's tire pops, and she fall, rolling on the ground until stooping in defeat. Meanwhile Smokescreen has finally unveiled his melee weapon, a metal staff that extends in his hand. He twirls the staff and knocks some Vehicon heads off of their bodies. A strange rumbling is felt underground, and below Smokescreen the Driller pops out and he gets sent flying and disappears.

Fire: "Smokescreen!"

The driller slams down on the ground to defeat Firestar and Beta. Shockblast gains the upper hand against Moonracer and shoots her in the chest. Elita, Jazz, and Ironhide focus their attack on the Driller, and that leaves Optimus open to be electrocuted by Knockout in the neck from a sneak attack. The vulnerable Optimus looks up just in time to see Shockwave's foot connect to his face and knock him out.

Shockwave: "Lights out Optimus."

Knockout: (dusting his hands) "And that's how it's done."

The Driller surrounds Elita, Jazz, and ironhide. They have nowhere to go.

Shockwave: "Surrender Elita-1, or Optimus and the others will perish."

Elita-1 observes the situation and begrudgingly drops her weapons. The others follow suit as well.

Elita: "I surrender."

Shockwave: "Excellent, cuff them."

Now all the Autobots are captured with the exception of the presumably dead Smokescreen are cuffed and now brought to Shockwave's tower where they are imprisoned. Back on Earth Megatron and Soundwave were very unimpressed with the battle up until that point. Now that they see Omega Supreme coming to intervene with the Superion and Devastator fight they finally begin to get worried. However Megatron decides to hold his ground and relays a surprising order.

Megatron: "Skywarp, don't activate any ground bridges unless I give the order. We make our stand here."

Thrust: (panicking) "Oh come on!"

Dirge: "He's mad!"

Ramjet: "No, he's Megatron."

Wheel: "There is no possible way we can lose this fight."

Road: "Shut up Wheeljack!"

The Skywarp clone shoots at Omega Supreme, and the shots don't even dent his armor. Omega justs looks down and crushes it with his foot.

Omega: "Terrible decoy terminated."

Omega Supreme finally reaches Devastator, who surprisingly has gained the upperhand against Superion by embedding his claws into Superion's shoulders. He knocks Superion down, and that's when Omega intervenes. He knees Devastator in the face and then grabs his head. He forcefully separates Mixmaster from Devastator and throws him away. Without a head Devastator forcibly falls apart, leaving the other Constructicons to form back. Hightower is the first to recover and attacks Omega's foot with his wrecking ball. Unfortunately for Hightower all he did was gain Omega's attention. He looks down and kicks Hightower away, severely damaging him and defeating the crane Constructicon.