Part 9: Planting The Seed

Back at MECH headquarters, Savoy arrives to test out the new invention that Su had invented.

Attinger: "Ah Savoy, perfect timing. Come into the lab to test it out."

Emmett hands Savoy what looks very similar to a motion capture suit. He has to wear a visor and the black suit. There are also some silver gauntlets on his wrists that have some buttons for some mysterious purposes.

Su: "Ok, swing your left arm in any direction."

Savoy swings his arm, and the computers seem to respond to him. The training continues for about fifteen more minutes until they finish.

Su: "It looks like everything is working as planned."

Attinger: "Excellent. How soon can we do an official test run?"

Su: "Unsure, there are still a few bugs left to be fixed."

Attinger: (gruff) "Don't give me excuses, give me solutions."

Su: "I'm trying sir."

Attinger: "Not hard enough obviously."

While this is happening Rollbar is desperately trying to figure out a way to escape his prison, but all the drills and lasers have proven to be difficult. But it appears luck has become his lady as he notices that the third laser working on his left leg is going much slower than the others. With the right timing he crushes it. Now at least a part his body can heal up. The best part is that the way the containment unit has been positioned against a wall creates a blind spot on the left sign. It's a miracle for Rollbar that humans are still terrible when it comes to interior design.

Back at The Ark, Perceptor is working on Synthetic Energon in an effort to strengthen the Autobots. So far, the tests have not gone to plan. He comes rushing inside but trips over a rock. Some of fluids spill on the desert ground outside. What happened next was completely ignored by everyone except Silas. The liquid starts fizzing, and a floral miracle reveals itself. Flowers and grass have sprouted from the ground, repairing that specific patch of the desert.

Silas: (marveling) "Incredible, do you know what this means?"

Blaster: "Nope."

Silas: "This substance can fix the damage my species has done to our world."

Tyrone: "That's a little ambitious don't you think?"

Silas: "Someone has to be."

Perce: "I suppose you can use it, we certainly won't be having any use for it."

Blaster: "Cheer up Perceptor, you still got the most stylish science moves I've ever seen."

Perce: (bashful) "Oh my, how polite."

Silas: "Thank you for the donation, this might really change the world."

Perce: "We're just glad you found use for it."

Snarl on the other hand is still sulking from the insults his friends gave him at art class. Slag comes over to see what the big deal is.

"You're still crying?"

"You guys are always mean."

"Well maybe if you weren't so easy then me Slag and the others wouldn't do it."

"So you're saying I should toughen up?"

"Yeah, or don't. Me Slag don't care otherwise."

-sniff- "Ok I'll try."