Additional Note

A/N
I should've added this long ago, but I forgot to, so here's a Q & A session for us right here! In this chapter, I will cover a number of questions that you may have in mind, and tell you all about the future of this book! Of course, you can also drop your own questions down in the comments below. Rest assured that I will answer them as quickly as o can, and don't be afraid to ask anything at all! On that note, let's move on to some answers I have for you!

Q : What's the future of our favourite gang of heroes?
A : Well, of course, it's up to you to decide. Don't like some of the ships in the series? Why not change it a bit, decide their future, and use your creativity to come up with the ending you want? Of course, I still support the Fang x Janet, Edgar x Colette, Leon x Jessie and Bibi x Sandy ships, but if you want it a different way, feel free to try your hand at creating your own miraculous ending! No matter what, I'm sure the heroes will have a great time ahead of them.

Q : What happens to Mr. P and Penny?
A: Well, some of you are probably rooting for them to go to prison to pay for the crimes that they have committed, but I personally want a more positive finish to the book. So I decided that Penny and Mr.P will turn over a new leaf and change sides, becoming a superhero partner of our heroes and assisting with daily troubles in the area.

Q : Did you take a very long time to finish this book?
A: Well, actually, my assistants helped me with some of the writing-out, and I usually thought of the ideas and told them how to put it into execution. So this was a collaborative effort, and that's why the 110 chapters, 6-hour book was finished quickly to satisfy your curiosity! (P.S. The finale of the book was thought up and written by yours truly!)

Q : Was this book based on other shows out there?
A : Yes! If you haven't realised, this book is a Miraculous Ladybug x Brawl Stars combination/fanfic, and just remember that all characters and ideas belong to Brawl Stars and Miraculous respectively!

Q : Will this book be continued?
A : Yes! I'm doing this so late that New Beginnings 2 : In Another World is already out and completed. Check it out on my profile!

In a different universe, Voyager has stolen all the Kyras from Astro, and he is willing to pay any price to get it back

In a different universe, Voyager has stolen all the Kyras from Astro, and he is willing to pay any price to get it back. Hunting for her accomplices through every city, Astro is determined to take all of them back, one by one. No matter the cost.