Final Showdown (Evolution Pt. 21)

Fang POV
Vikana raised her fan and pulled out multiple talons, sending them spiralling away. "It's me," she cackled. "And you're gonna give me those Kyras of yours!"

"Run!" The rest of my team herded the students away, before anything odd happened. Another Vika had come to life, a giant blob that looked like a portal.

"No!" I realised what she was going to do. "Pyral!"

Pyral yelled, "Everblaze!", sealing off the exit. Vikana scowled in frustration, backing away slowly. But another figure jumped into the clearing as all the students ran back into the school.

"Lodestar!" Aerial snarled.

"Looks like you've fallen into our trap!" Psionio smiled widely, earning looks of shock and hate from the two villains as the thickest possible wall of force fields narrowed around us.

"Masterful move!" I complimented her before turning to the two villains. "You're going to give us those Kyras, and surrender now! If not, we'll have to jail you!"

"Try it!" Lodestar growled, raising his staff and snapping it into two swords.

"Destruction!" Pyral raged, burning the swords to nothing. Lodestar grunted, instead leaping into a defence position.

"No!" Hydro yelled, blasting Vikana's fan far away. The next few minutes were chaos, but finally I locked my arm around Vikana's throat. "Surrender, or I'll take her, and you'll never see her again!"

Lodestar laughed, "I'll kill your little girlfriend if you try anything!"

No, I thought desperately as I saw Hydro being held at knifepoint.

"It's time," Moonshot was transmitting through the Transmission. "We don't have a choice." Out loud he roared, "Darknight!"

Lodestar and Vikana flinched, blinded by the selective darkness. They stumbled back, but Moonshot had already eliminated the selective darkness as I took Lyrii, and Hydro took Vinjo.

"Finally!" The Kyras cheered, "It's you, Guardian, you're here to save us!"

But I was too focused on the revealed identities of the villains. Everyone else was glancing at the two in shock.

"Penny?" I gasped.

"Mr. P?" Hydro finished.