chap. 10

I and Om are standing infront of the said restaurant. Om looks weirdly around. "People are less here." I spot one of my jocker's guards standing near the table waving at me. I had informed him earlier to appear like a normal human.

"Om, my friend is there. I'll be back after talking with him." He was about to nod but starts panicking. "No no... I'll come with you." He held my wrist and starts dragging me.

Why is he behaving like this?

I signal the guard asking if everything is okay. He replies with a slight nod. Since, now the guard is my friend I have to treat him like one. "Shri...." I squealed. Yes ladies and gentlemen! I fucking squealed! I don't know from where I got that name but..... Nevermind!

I hug the guard who has now become 'shri', my friend. "Act like you're my friend." I whisper enough for him to hear. He hugs me back with a fake new bright smile. A sweat rolls down his neck. "Hi." Om pulls me away from Shri and shakes his hands with him. The guard smiles at him confused, he looks at me.

Nice, act!

"He's Om. Omkar Singh Rathore. And Om he is shri. My beeestttt friend." I said excited, smiling brightly. Om smiles but his smiles stiffens suddenly. Shri and I glance at eachother. "Oh......Isha. I've got a gift for you." He picks a box packed with colorful cover. He hands It to me, nodding his head.

"Thank you, shri..." I kept it on the table beside me. "Gorgeous, I'll be back. I have an important call to take." He turns around and leaves after I nod my head.

I-nevermind!

"Mam,your sign is required here." He gives me the file that he was hiding in his office bag. Taking the pen he was offering, I sign on the paper where ever it is required. I gave him back. "Make sure this file reaches to my brother. And, take a copy of it send it to him as well. If he again visits my home inform me. I want his daily routines sent to me before midnight."

He nods his head noting everything. "Mam, ved sir wants to have a chat with you." I take his phone, pressing it on my ear. "Mam, every file you said are ready. I'll send the original copy to kabir sir and another to him. And other files and videos related to his work will be uploaded when you say."

Perfect!

"Very good. I want another copy sent to me. Make sure my brother doesn't know about it yet. Reveal this when i say." I add. "Ved, make sure to tighten the security. He will barg in to my home when he gets hint of what I'm doing. Wherever, my parents go make sure guards are surrounding them."

"Not a scratch on them."

"Yes, mam. I'll hang up now." I forward him the mobile. My face becomes cold as I look at the guard infront of me. "Make sure you return today itself. Keep this file safe. If you find anything suspicious than give a missed call to this number, they'll take care of it." I forward a card which has a number written in it.

"Remember, be calm. You'll be under radar. I don't want any mistakes." I order him in a grave tone. He signals that Om is returning. My demeanor changes quickly as I sense Om coming close to us. "Okay, shri! Happy journey. Be safe." I wave him and turn to find Om. He nods his head not before glancing at my guard. I take the gift and we come out of the restaurant.

"What is that gift?" He spoke glancing at the gift I'm holding. I shrug my shoulders nonchalantly. "I don't know. Probably a portrait." Om opens the door for me smiling and I sit inside the car. After closing the door he joined me on the backseat.

"Who is he by the way?" Om ask curiously peeping over the gift. "He's my friend. He lives in hyderabad..." Why is he questioning so suddenly. I glance at him he was looking as if he was getting entertained. He was about to touch the portrait when I stop him. He frown and looks at me expecting an answer.