chap. 02

Rajasthan..

(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.

There's a saying 'the most dangerous person is the one who listens, thinks and observes'.

Adhiraaj is the perfect defination for the line. He never acts recklessly, always has been a very good observer, thinks rationally, listens carefully. It's as if the line is made by seeing him. It's a give and take policy, give respect and take respect. Tho he never really talks with others but he knows who gives respect for who he is and the respect which comes out of fear.

He feels proud of himself. He has sacrificed alot to become  what he is today. Being a king isn't easy, sitting on the throne and giving whatever decisions without considering the needs of people, he is not a king.
The king he who takes decisions after listening to the both sides. He have to observe everything that happens within his kingdom and also around.

Fear, in his opponents eyes is what he likes. He has heard an old uncle saying 'today the world will show how cruel it is, tomorrow the world will know how cruel you are',  he was a gangster, his rival to be precise. when Adhiraaj was about to kill him, he uttered these words. For the first time he was so impressed that instead of killing him, he kept him captivated in  his secret dungeon.

____________

At jodhpur,
Rajasthan.

"Sir, these are the files you asked for", I looked up from my laptop to see my PA, Reyansh. I nodded and signaled him to keep the files on the table with my eyes. "Sir, and about that guy, the media has shifted their interest to other one. And the people have totally probably forgotten it." I nodded my head. There's nothing that surprise me because once the media gets a blockbuster news, they soon shift their attention to that because of the TRP.

The world is selfish indeed....

"Have you prepared for the things that's going to be held in my house." He nodded his head." Everything has prepared as per mam's order, sir. And the other things will be delivered by today evening." I sighed as he finished his robotic-speech. "Okay, then let's move. To my house." I got up fixing my shirt. "But sir it's still 12:45." Ma has ordered me to come before lunch and I don't think we have any other work right now." I paused and remembered the meeting, "And that meeting with the Sharma's, postpone it to the day after tomorrow."

We both moved out of my office. The most powerful king and businessman who does what he likes, is powerless infront of his mother. I can't see her sad because of me. And if this Pooja thing will bring safety to Anjali than be it. I will change them one day-that these Pooja and God are just their misconception and useless.

I sat in my Rolls-Royce car. I was going through some mails, when a mail caught my attention. Why did he mail me now, after 1 month? Did he find that person. I quickly opened the mail to see....... I closed my eyes in frustration. I took a deep breath. Why can't I find that person. It's been nearly 2 yrs that Im behind that person. This search is really testing my patience.

I need to call him- no I will meet him at night. As there's already meeting set for importing guns...... I groaned in frustration. Why can't I find that person. I think I have to look into this matter now. I don't think these people will ever find that person.

I leaned back on my seat closing my eyes. I can never forget that day, it's still imprinted In my head like that incident happened yesterday. I will never forgive that person for slapping me. It might seem a small thing for others. But it hurted my ego.

And Adhiraaj Singh Rathore, never ever leaves the person who dared to raise their hands on me. That-i groaned. That person is the only one who is pushing my limits. I will find that person if not today than someday for sure.