Author's Note

This is an Indian story.
I love this plot so much that I have been taking so much measures to bring this story out to you guy's.

While doing so, i didn't know writing has soooo many steps, So much to look into. I have taken a lot of time to think how to present the plot, characters, flaws of the characters, their thoughts, nature of them.
And... Here it is!

I won't say it's perfect, there're maybe mistakes.

Gulp it down...
And please support this story of mine...
____________________

Isha, single parent, and her naughty son, ishaan. living in their own small world. But, when the danger lurking behind her and her son shows up. Will she be able to shield him taking all the blows.  Tired of it, when she decides to hide from the danger. To prevent the danger reaching them..

Running to different place, meeting different people................

........meeting the devil himself.

Adhiraaj Singh rathore, known as devil with a cunning mind. Owns MNC companies. But no one knows he's the literal devil in the underground world.A typical businessman and a mafia king who gets what he wants with hook or by crook. When he lays his eyes on her, in his own house. But, with a son. What will be the reaction, will he become the danger or the shield that protect them from danger.

..........There's more to the story...........

Mystery's to reveal, to hunt down the truth, to get what's their's.

"A wounded mother is more dangerous than the danger itself"