chap. 03

Isha came out of her thoughts when she heard a voice. 'who is he?' He looks kinda dangerous. He is wearing casual dress but a gloomy one. He was piercing his gaze as if iam his prey. I should stay away from him. Iam not scared but I don't want to have any trouble when I have so much in my plate itself.

"Come, Adhi." I looked confused at Aparna aunty. Adhi? Everyone where looking at him. That kameena as well but with something else in her eyes. Wait.. she loves him? Ummm...... But I don't think she deserves him. I mean look at her she's soo mean and a bitch.
"Isha." I looked towards Aparna aunty.  "He is my son, Adhiraaj Singh Rathore. King of Rajasthan. He's a businessman as well. Maybe you know him." I shake my head denying her.

They all gave me a 'wth', I gave an awkward smile and said, "I have heard his name but never saw him." I mean I don't have time to think useless things nor do I have time to stalk him. Yes, I have heard his name but never got time to see his hand-face.  He-i think has already collaborated with jocker. But I couldn't attend any of the ceremonies of his because I was busy with something .

"Uh... Adhi, actually she's a guest. She will be staying here from now on." Aparna aunty said. "Why." I raised my eyebrows. I looked at him top to bottom. Bro.... She's your mother! (She just bro-zoned him!!) "Vo ....... Bhai,....... " Ankita started narrating the story while he was standing like a stone. Others where- looking kind of nervous. I am standing like I own this place, either looking at my son or around.

After she stopped everything went silent. I looked towards him to see he is already gazing at me like he's trying to find something in me. We kept looking in each other's eyes when we heard someone clearing their throat. I avert my eyes immediately. He didn't said and nodded his head. "She can stay." Everyone sighed in relief.

Right at the moment, I heard someone. "What's going on here? Why are u all standing here?" Two men in their late 60's entered the house. Everyone tuned toward them. Suddenly I felt someone behind me-too close. "......But be careful." He whisper in my ears. I felt a chill down my spine. Be careful? Iam not a thief nor any smuggler. I napped my head and gave him my deadly glare while he just smirked at me.

What does he think of himself? A king- damn! that he is. I rolled my eyes and turn towards the direction everyone where looking towards. Ishu, came and stood beside me. "I like them." A smile formed on my lips. If he likes them then he will be happy.
"Who is she?" Well..... Let's meet after this interrogation finishes......

*Skip.....

I entered the room that was given to me. "Di, freshen up and come for lunch." I gave Ankita a thank full smile. "I'll be there." "Then I'll come to pick you and Ishu." I nodded my head and she kissed Ishu's cheek and ran away. I locked the door. "Ishu, Om and Anki are fun..... I'll play with them." He even gave nicknames.... "agar samay mile toh hum ghoomne chalenge, tikh?" He nodded his head vigorously as if he was waiting to hear this from me.

"To ab chalo nahane." I picked him up, he cried out a yehhh... Because he loves bathing and playing. I opened the bathroom door and stepped inside. It was fancy with royal vibes. I instructed him to remove his clothes till I bring the soap and the necessities. He agreed and started removing his clothes while I came back in the room to pick up the necessary things to bath.

He loves bubble bath, making weird things with foam. We both enjoy a lot while he takes bath. I went inside, he was already in the bathtub, warm water filling in. As soon as he saw me he splashed the water on me. I gave him a playful glare. And pulled my sleeves up and splashed the water on him, which made him wet.  Our giggles echoing, a bond of a pure love.
That rises jealousyiness in others heart.

His face have foam here and there which made him cute. I took out my phone and secretly clicked his photos. I smiled victoriously. I quickly hid the phone when he turned to me. He looked at me seriously which made me raise my eyebrows. Suddenly he gave me a cute-devil smile and splashed the water with a small mug. I wiped my face and fake glared at him which made him laugh more.