chap. 04

कुटुम्बकं जीवनं मम्।

7:36 AM

The palace was decorated like a bride, flowers, lights and what not. Maids were running here and there doing their task while Aparna and Meera were giving instructions to them. Jayashankar dadu was sitting on the couch majestically, observing his both daughters instructing the maids. The two brothers were getting ready in their respective room. Anjali who got up few minutes ago was doing her morning routine with the help of Rameena. Om and Anki on the other hand, were getting ready lazily even tho they just wanted to hit the bed because of playing session with ishaan at night. Adhiraaj was on his morning walk in the garden itself since they were not allowed out of the palace at any cost.

"Good morning, your highness." Isha bowed infront of Ishu who was still sleepy and was leaning on the headboard. "Your highness?" He hummed and got up extending his hand to carry him. "Good morning..."his voice muffled because of burying his head in isha's neck. "Your highness, let's start brushing." She said patting his cheeks to get him out of sleepiness. He heard a chuckle as he opened his eyes fully looking at his MA, his Ishu.

This is their daily thing in the morning. Since, Ishaan is heavily interested in historical and mythical things she wakes him up like this. Their morning atmosphere is always playful and filled with laughter until one thing. Ishaan started brushing and was soon naked in the bathtub. They both started playing with foam, making weird things on his head. Isha made a moustache on his face with a beard and clicked his photo.

He laughed wholeheartedly seeing himself looking funny. Isha as she saw her son laughing-i would do anything for his happiness. Even if it means trading my soul to the devil. The smile on his face is what I want. These years weren't easy for him nor me. Running away from place to place, not because I was scared, but because i didn't wanted others to loose their life because of me. Life is very precious.

How irony, right!

The girl who was strong and would fight with the one who tried to harm her family, was now running. Why? I want to find the truth, to unravel the mystery. To complete my task. That is why, iam here in jodhpur. The origin of everything-of this case. No matter what I will and I can solve this.

But, in all this mess. I'm seperated from my family. I don't know how much hurt senior has felt. How hurt my pa felt. How....... Ma must be hurt, disappointed from me. That instead of facing it I ran away. She didn't raise me like this. she made me strong to never bow infront of the ones who tried to step on me. She made me strong, she gave me this beautiful life. And what did I do? Nothing. Running away is what I'm doing.

Like a coward!

I remember the call of yesterday's. Listening to jocker, I felt as if my heart was ripping apart. My lungs were being pulled apart not letting me breath.

'flashback'

It was past 9:30. After having dinner with everyone at 8:30, everyone returned to their room. Surprisingly the food wasn't spicy this time, it was just like how I wanted-my taste buds wanted. After some minutes Om and Anki came to our room. They wanted continue their play with Ishaan outside in the garden. But since it was cold, they went to their theatre room. They did ask me to join but I had other works to be done.

Ishaan went sulking saying that 'you aren't giving me time'. But who will tell him, that my whole life is his. Om and Ishu went sulking with Anki who was giving weird looks. I chuckled at their dramatic self. I decided to arrange the clothes in the wardrobe. I kept the clothes and medicines in the mini refrigerator. These are very important and I have to buy them again. It will last maybe 3 days. I don't even have money, now.