chap. 01

....Journey to....

Isha...

It's been 1 hour that I have reached borivali. Ved bhai was with me till I was on the train. He's been so kind to me that sometimes I wonder do I really deserve their kindness, when I have done nothing that could help them. Instead I put them in danger. Iam hella lucky to get these people in my life, they not only see me as their bosses sister but their own. "Thank you, ved bhai." I said when I sat on my seat. I looked at him, he smiled and said,"this is nothing infront of what you did to me and my family, mam. Maybe, this is not even a percent for the help that you have given to me. You saved my wife and my child's life. Iam really grateful to you mam." I looked at him narrowing my eyes.

"Why do you call me mam. Iam not that old you know." They can call me mam when we are infront of people but here I feel like iam older that him. He smiled patting my head, "your brother was right mam." Again. Wait, what did my brother say about me. "What did he say." I asked, surely he might've said something embarassing about me. "That your heart is very pure. These years before chota Don came into your life, you hid your this pure heart. It was only reserved for your family. Maybe, you had your own reasons for that. But now when I come to think of it, your the purest person mam. It's just you never showed it to anyone, which made you a villain in their eyes." I looked at him. Who is he to me. A no one. Probably not, because the love and respect they give me as their sister is something which I earned in these 4 years.

I looked at my lap to see my Ishu sleeping with his head on my lap. How lucky iam to get him, he changed me for good. He showed me how wrong I was. The love that iam getting now is solely because of my Ishu. I looked at ved bhai who was gazing at Ishu's sleeping form. My son not only become an eye-opener for me but the light to their darkness. Which obviously was because of me.

"Thank you Bhai." He looked at me offended. "You call me Bhai but still you thank me."I chuckled at that. I looked at him smiling ear-to-ear. "Ok then, tell me what shuld I do to compensate my mistake." But the words he said melted my heart. " Nothing just take care of yourself and our chota Don." Iam saying again iam one hell of a lucky person in this whole freaking world. I nodded my head not able to form any words.

"Ok then, the luggages are here. You will directly reach to jodhpur. But from there you have to find a shelter for both of you. There are some of our people who will help you, I know you know that but you have to find them. Maybe, boss has given their number also. Find their place and remind them who you are, they will eventually bow to you. Also, the tracker will be blocked till u give us the orders." I nodded my head at the information.

"If there is lack of money you can use the account which is newly created. There are plenty." Ved bhai winked at me. I don't think there will be lack of money because I have enough in my bag. Every necessary things I have packed alredy. "Now you should get going bhai, tell jocker that I will contact him once I reach and keep updating me about my family. And... Keep your family happy. Say to veer that I and Ishu will miss him." He nodded his head caressed Ishu's cheek and patting my head he went.

Soon enough the train started moving, the one seat just above us was vacant, it was booked for us. 1'st class ticket was booked, so that atleast we can be comfortable. I looked down at my Ishu sleeping soundly. He's big doe eyes which shine like the stars, perfect eyebrows, his small cute button nose, pouty pink lips, chubby cheeks even tho he's not plump, with curly hair which makes him 1000 times more cuter than he alredy is.

 He's big doe eyes which shine like the stars, perfect eyebrows, his small cute button nose, pouty pink lips, chubby cheeks even tho he's not plump, with curly hair which makes him 1000 times more cuter than he alredy is