★chapter-25★

lee minho pov

han pushed me onto the couch and caught his breath. he carried me all the way back to our dorm, that too alone, and i was much more heavier than him. but right now, my energy percentage was on negative one and there was no way it was going to go back on track any time soon.

i felt terrible. like all of the world was weighting on my shoulders. i couldn't feel my feet or hands or even my ears, my throat was so dry to the point it pained me both mentally and physically. i was so week that even breathing or swallowing hurt me. i didn't want to speak, i didn't have the energy to.

"you're really dying." han said, his voice dripping with sarcasm and concern.

"thanks." my voice came out as a hushed whisper, but im pretty sure he heard it.

"come on, we need to get you to the bed." he said, and he picked me back up, his hand around my waist. i put my hand around his shoulder, trying not to put too much of my weight onto him.

i collapsed onto the bed in a half laying down and half sitting down position. han put both my legs up onto the bed and tucked me in. he went back outside, the light still on and the door still open, which annoyed me.

he came back in with a bowl filled with... i don't know what, and a small dark blue towel in hand. i looked up at him, fighting the urge to close my eyes. soon that urge disappeared when he kneeled down near my bed and dripped the towel in the bucket, which was filled with cold water.

he put the water on my forehead, getting a bit close to my face so he can carefully place it, but not too close. i put my hand on his waist, i don't know why, but i just had to. his eyes widened for a split second before his expression turned neutral. our eyes locked.

his dark brown large eyes stared at me, which was when i realized how beautiful he was. his curly brown hair made his skin glow. his soft features and cute nose. his long eyelashes. my eyes moved down to his lips.

"uhm -- im going to go and... uh... vocal! vocal train. yes, bye!" he hastily escaped from my grip and quickly ran away. i watched as he left and layed back down properly once he was gone from my sight.

i closed my eyes, smiling to myself, and fell asleep, dreaming of han.

***

VEEERY short chapter ik, but ill make better chapters in the future i swear. i wanted to update but didn't have any good idea so this is what i did :>

have a great day or night! <33