Author's Note

okay so i have a few things to get off my mind and ill use this to do so. (i will copy this to my other story as well)

1- don't expect an update anytime soon as im busy with my tests and for some other personal reasons which isn't appropriate for me to list out. but i apologize for not updating as much, i will try my best to keep updating whenever i get free, like right now.

2- I CAME UP WITH A CUTE NAME FOR OUR GROWING FANBASE, "My HeeDdungies" TELL ME IF Y'ALL LIKE THE NAMEE- IF YOU DON'T, WE CAN GO WITH "Potatoes" JUST CUZ I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTS 😅

3- TY ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IM REALLY SO HAPPY.

im not even lying right now when i say im thankful to each and every one of you, even the one's who don't comment. just seeing that someone added my story to their library makes me overfilled with joy. i appreciate all of your support and comments and i love replying to them. all of you are seriously angels i just can't explain how thankful i am istgahshnshsj.

but TYSM!! <33

most of the credits goes to my sister and bff 1tzL14 for supporting me and encouraging me to publish my first ever story. i appreciate her so much for that and i honestly would've never been here without her and all of you. yes, i know im not that popular yet and the fanbase is still very small, but who cares? i have very few fans but i will love all of them as they're the very first people to ever start supporting me.

VIRTUAL HUGS TO EVERYONE!!!

4- please take care of yourselves and make sure to get sleep. drink some water and don't exhaust yourself. eat some food and don't starve yourself. get up and do something productive instead of staring at the screen all day, it really helps, trust me (unless you're just taking a break, then continue staring at the screen). don't overwork yourself and make sure to stay safe, happy and healthy.

i don't know you but just know this:

you're beautiful just the way you are, you're an amazing and kind soul, you were a gift from whoever your god is. it doesn't matter if you're a girl or a boy, if you have a dark skin tone or a light one, if you're a tomboy or a girly girl, if you're kind or rude. you are seriously so beautiful. how can't you see it? i mean HELOO?? are you blind or smth? take a good look in the mirror and scream "I AM BEAUTIFUL / HANDSOME" cuz gurl / boi you really are. pimples or not, whatever disease or not, you. are. DROP. DEAD. GORGEOUS inside and out so keep slaying kween/king ✨💅

have a great day or night!! <33