★chapter-5★

the order of the POV's goes like this: Minho, Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix.

(this one is Minho's POV)

•••

There's no schedule's this time cuz this chapter is going to be them hanging with yeonjun(i promise i don't hate him) and maybe some extra stuff??

•••

I woke up. Time for another day of being a trainee. Woohoo. I woke up on our bed. Yes, bed. JYP only provided us with one bed. And i slept on the floor after han fell asleep cuz i knew that he wouldn't agree to it. But how come i was on the bed now? I looked around to see if i could find han on the bed. But he wasn't there. I stood up and didn't see han on the floor either. Where was this man?

"Oh, you're awake." I heard a voice coming from the balcony. I shifted my head towards the balcony to find han coming back inside from it.

"Morning." I said. Han ruffled his own hair.

"Morning." He said, sitting down next to me.

"Did you shower yet?" I asked. He shook his head.

"You should take a shower." I said. "We're going to see Yeonjun today aren't we?"

"Yeah, we are." Han said. "I'm too tired to shower."

"Oh quit whining and go take a shower!" I scolded the younger boy. He groaned and collapsed himself backwards onto the bed.

"Han-ya!!" I scolded him. "Go take a shower now!"

Han grunted and got up.

"Fine, mother." He said, nearly pouting now. He took his towel and some clothes and went in to the shower. I sighed. Gladly that ended quickly. I collapsed myself back on to the bed and stared at the ceiling.

Why did han want to see Yeonjun that much? Does han have feelings for him? Oh come on, why should i care. But does he?

I got back up so i could stop my thoughts from murdering me. I took my phone and called hyunjin. He took so long to answer, as usual. Then finally, he answered.

"Yes?" A deep aussie voice said. Felix?

"Ah, felix?" I asked.

"Yeah, what's up minho?" He asked.

"Where's hyunjin?" I asked.

"In the shower." He said.

"Ahh...okay, well get ready cuz we're going to meet yeonjun, remember?" I reminded.

"Oh yeah." Felix said in a disappointed voice. "Yeah, we'll get ready, bye."

"Bye."

•••

We were all walking to the place now. I noticed hyunjin and felix talking about something. But what were they talking about? They surely didn't seem happy about whatever they were talking about. Maybe it was yeonjun? But why would they hate yeonjun? He seems kind of nice to me. Not very nice, but kind of. He just has that nice appearance, but who knows how he is deep down.