★chapter-7★

the order of the POV's goes like this: Minho, Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix.

(this one is Han's POV)

•••

There will be some hyunsung in this, but kinda and mostly hyunlix because yes <33

•••

So me and hyunjin were on the same team? Dang it. I really wanted him and felix to be on the same team. But i guess that's just not how life works.

"So, hyunjin and han, please move over to the left and minho and felix move over to the right." The staff said.

Hyunjin put his hand around me as i went over to the left(he was already standing there). I gave him a casual and normal smile.

"Okay...first, please discuss and make your team names." The staff told us politely.

"Ok what should our team name be?" I asked.

"Uhmmmm........" Hyunjin thought out loud.

"Hyunsung?" I suggested. "You know, hyun for hyunjin and sung for jisung."

"Literally perfect!!" Hyunjin said with a smile.

"But we need to make it iconic.." Hyunjin said.

"Good point." I said. "You got any ideas?"

"YES!" He said. "You can point at me while looking at me on hyun while i jump and vice versa on the sung."

"We're so creative!" I said.

"Right????" Hyunjin agreed.

"WE'RE READY!!" Felix yelled, making me startled. Hyunjin still had his hand around my shoulder.

"Okay who wants to go first?" The staff asked.

"US!!!!" Minho and felix both said.

"Ah okay." The staff said. "Go ahead."

"MIN.." Minho said with a smile and making cat ears. I dramatically put my hand on my heart and screamed because of how cute he looked.

"LIX!!" Felix said, jumping onto minho's back. Minho grunted and fell down. Felix and minho broke out into laughter.

"Ok get up now." Hyunjin said in a serious tone. Oh, i knew what was happening. He was jealous.

Minho and felix got up and minho wiped the dirt on his shirt.

"We should have really practiced that beforehand." Felix said with a smile.

"Agreed!" Minho said.

"Now hyunjin and han please!" The staff said, controlling her laugh(i could tell from her voice).

Hyunjin took his hand off my shoulder as we got into position.

"1.." I started.

"2.." He said.

3!!!" We both said.

"HYUN!!" He said, jumping and making a heart while i pointed at him while looking at him with my jaw dropped. I heard felix's scream with said 'CUTEEE!!' And i heard minho screaming, 'THAT'S FELIX'S HUSBAND!!!". After that, i heard a yell from minho, probably because felix hit him or something.

"SUNG!!" I jumped, putting one of my fingers on my cheek while hyunjin pointed at me with his hand on his mouth while dramatically gasping. I heard minho and felix screaming. When i reached to the floor, i made half a heart while hyunjin made the other half.