★chapter-8★

the order of the POV's goes like this: Minho, Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix.

(this one is Felix's POV)

•••

Me and hyunjin were now sitting across from minho and han, seeking an explanation for what we were doing yesterday in the dorm. We were in a restaurant called "Fast Food", it was like a restaurant with only fast food. I didn't exactly know how to explain, but then, hyunjin started speaking. Oh no, hyunjin started speaking.

"Well, if you want an honest and truthful explanation.." Hyunjin started. We were so doomed. I couldn't believe it, why did he start talking? Why couldn't we have just not said anything in the first place.

"It was Felix's idea." Hyunjin said. I looked at him with a furious glare. How could be blame me!? Well, it was kind of true that it was me, but that doesn't matter. What does matter was that he blamed it on me!! Why couldn't he have took the blame for me, be a good friend hyunjin.

"Felix, is it true that it was your idea?" Han said tensely, i was basically trembling by now, what would they do to me if i said yes? Would they know i was lying if i said no? I had no idea what to do anymore, other than telling the truth.

"Yes."

Han and minho exchanged tense looks, both of their eyes were now on me. I'm so dead, why would i do that? They are definitely going to murder me right now.

"Felix, why would you do that without inviting us?" Minho said, anger written all over his deep ocean-like voice.

"I promised hyunjin that I'll eat ice cream with him if he didn't tell you guys where i was hiding." I was saying, before even realizing what i was saying. Han let out a gasp.

"You did... What now?" Han asked. "I can't believe you guys would eat ice cream with us, but cheating!?"

"I'm sorry okay-" i said apologetically.

"You heard it from the guy.." Minho said, looking at han.

"You're forgiven." Han said. I let out a relieved sigh, thank goodness. I thought i was doomed for a second there. I looked over to hyunjin and his food, he had finished all of it. Was our dramatically tense conversation really that long?

"How in the world did you finish your food already?!" I asked in complete shock and amazement.

"I'm a fast eater." He said, sounding so calm.

We continued to eat, laugh, and joke around in the restaurant. All of that ended when we heard footsteps coming our way. I looked up to find a familiar face, anxiously coming upto us. It was one of our staff.

"Hurry." He said. "We need to go, now!"

We all left the restaurant in a rush, not exactly knowing what was going on, luckily, minho had payed for the dinner earlier so we didn't have to waste time to pay. But where the heck were we going, and why was the staff so anxious?

The staff stopped, nearly causing hyunjin to run into him, then the staff slowly turned around to us, we were at our entertainment, but why? He looked sweaty, scared, but mostly anxious. He made way, gesturing us to go in the building. We all gave him confused looks as we headed into the building, and as soon as we did, JYP was there, waiting for us, he looked angry, mad, but shocked.

"You three were caught, hanging out with intak and yeonjun!!" JYP scolded. What was so wrong about that? I didn't exactly see how that was wrong, other than the fact that those two are evil brats.

"Uhm.. Sorry to protest, but wrong with that?" I asked, clear confusion on the voice and my face.

"Glad you asked." He said in a clear tone, his face still screaming with anger. "You're not allowed to hang out with people from other companies unless i allow you to. Got that!?"

"But-" hyunjin started, stopping in his tracks, he sighed. "Yes sir."

"Now go and practice your dance." He said, still clearly mad, he watched as the four of us walked to the dance practicing room. We all stretched before starting to dance.

"I wonder why he has a problem with that." Han thought out loud, touching his toes while sitting down, both legs in front of him.

"Right? It's not his business about who we hang out and why." I said, stretching reaching my arm around the top of my head, standing up.

"To be honest.." Hyunjin started. "As kpop trainees, we don't exactly have privacy."

"We don't?" I asked. Hyunjin hummed while trying to make his leg touch his head.

"I mean, i guess all this kpop stuff that people thought would be heaven just makes us have no privacy, like at all." Han said, standing up and going to select a song. Minho remained silent as he stood up.

"I agree." Hyunjin said, standing up as well, reaching a hand out for me to hold onto as i stood up. I took his warm hand, standing up, it felt like heaven to be holding his hand. I never wanted to let go, but sadly, i had to, as han had chosen a song.

"How about this? Red lights by bangchan and changbin." Han said.

"Sure." Minho, who had been quiet this entire time, had finally spoken up.

"Ahh, chan and changbin hyung, they're my biggest idols honestly!" I said truthfully with a smile.

"And what about jungkook?" Hyunjin said in a kind of tense voice, making my smile fade away as i remembered him.

"Let's just start the song." I said, but before han played the song, he opened his mouth to say something.

"We need to make partners for this... Since minho is the leader, I'll let him choose." Han said, allowing minho come to the front. Minho looked at us tensely as an innocent, smiling han stood beside him.

"Hyunjin with felix, han with me." Minho said, looking intently at han, as me and hyunjin avoided each other's gaze awkwardly. Although i ended up side-eyeing him a few times as i couldn't keep my eyes off him.

"L- let's start the dance now." Han said almost nervously, minho wouldn't remove his eyes off han. Han went to start the music.

•••

That's all for this chapter
Also, a little spoiler: minsung or hyunlix will kiss in the next chapter
I'm not telling which ship though

Have a great day or night!! <33