★chapter-22★

han jisung pov

it was early in the morning, at around 6pm. the sun was just rising and the birds were singing. it was a peaceful morning, people were just waking up at the moment.

me, on the other hand? i was outside, enjoying the chilly breeze of wind hitting my face. i leaned my head back, closing my eyes, my hair blowing backwards, giving me a sense of freedom.

a beautiful guy outside all alone at a beautiful time in life. what else could one need?

"CUT!" hyunjin yelled. "im sorry, but why does he look so funny doing that."

as i lowered my head, i saw hyunjin imitating what i was doing and getting laughs from the staff members and felix. it was just the three of us here. normally, it was supposed to be just me but hyunjin and felix came to watch.

i was pretty shocked jyp actually allowed felix to watch since he was kicked out of the group a while ago.

"yah -- im just following my part!" i complained. "someone kick this guy out."

"i volunteer!" felix said. "nowadays, i've been focusing on leg day, so my feet are really strong."

"then isn't that feet day?" hyunjin asked.

"you!" i said. "be quiet. you don't have the right to speak, anything you say or do will be used against you!"

"what is this, court?" hyunjin asked. "i find this unfair."

"plead guilty or pay the fine of one million won." i said, standing up.

"one million -- this guy is crazy!" hyunjin said.

"are you questioning my abilities? i find this highly insulting." i said, putting my hand on my heart hurtfully.

"yes, i am questioning your abilities!" hyunjin said. "i have the right to do so!"

"no! but you do have the right to remain silent!" i fought back.

"guys, we would like to have a quick and peaceful shooting." one of the staff's said.

"ah, sorry." i bowed and went back to where i was supposed to be, realizing that felix was dying out of laughter.

we continued with the shooting.

*
*
*

"should we go and wake up minho hyung?" hyunjin asked.

"ohh, yeah." i said. "he'll be so mad that it would seriously be funny."

i said it like it was some kind of joke, but in reality i just wanted to see more of minho and his beautiful morning face.

"you guys can go, im not allowed to enter the dorms anyway." felix said, stopping in his tracks.

"hannie, you go wake minho, ill go with felix." hyunjin said, putting his hand around felix. even though i was slightly disappointed about going to wake him on my own, i smiled and waved at them as they left.

once they were out of sight, i enter me and minho's dorm and went into his room without knocking. he was hugging his pillow, his blanket barely covering him, his face looking peaceful in his sleep.