2. The human puppets

Not seeing someone opening it they were a little baffled. Although there was some light outside the house, upon entering it was completely dark as hell. They saw a room from where they were standing but it seemed to be too far from them. Claire saw a light switch as she was going to switch it on and she struck her foot onto something. Upon switching on the light the whole house lit up like it was some palace. The interior of the house was nothing compared to the outside. The thing in which she struck her toe was a piano🎹...

Crimson went near it and wanted to play it but decided not to as Mr. Anvil was really strict, especially regarding his instruments.They left the room calling for Mr Anvil but no one replied. Coming to a hall they felt an eerie atmosphere and it kinda smelled rotten. They came across a weirdly painted room and heard someone screaming their lungs out from the inside. Suddenly soft, melodious music started playing. As soon as it started Crimson recognized that it was the sound of a piano but they ignored it..

They tried to open the door but it was locked from inside. A metallic corpse smell along with the screaming sound frightened them...

Claire saw a small gap in the door. She peeped inside and saw her music teacher holding a knife playing with puppets which seemed to be kind of human dolls. Claire was astonished her mind went blank and she stood there like a statue. In the meantime Crimson looked inside and figured why her sister stood there without moving an inch. He held her hand and started running towards the first room from where they entered but the path seemed to be never ending. They saw a crescent halloween red moon through the window which scared them as fuck.They entered the room and saw the piano was covered with blood. They heard heavy footsteps coming near them. Crimson locked the door while Claire was trying to open the door through which they entered. In the meantime the piano started playing by itself. Crimson tried to stop the piano by all means possible but it was of no use. All of a sudden they heard the door banging...

BANG!!!

BANG!!

BANG!

WHO CAN IT BE THE TEACHER OR THE PUPPETS??

Both Claire and Crimson were trying to open the door. The door knob broke but the door did not open. Upon looking around the room they saw a small wooden table. Crimson picked it up and threw it against the window. The banging was still going on..