1. It seemed odd

The lunch breaks make the afternoon lazy. Crimson was returning to the class from his school's terrace when he saw his twin sister crying on the staircase. Crimson could never see his sister sad. His heart hurts when he sees her like that. He knew these kinds of feelings are not right and that's why he never told her he loved her. He asked Claire about the reason she was crying. Wiping off her tears he held her hands. As soon as she looked at him she couldn't control her smile seeing her brother so worried about her and burst into laughter saying "haha pranked you!!"Leaving her on the staircase Crimson jolted down the stairs. Claire started following him.

Coming down she found him staring at the notice board across the hallway. The notice was about a music class. She knew her brother was always interested in music but their father never allowed it. Her sister supported him no matter what others say. Though at times she pranks him but they both care for each other deeply. Being in a family of lawyers their father also wanted them to be one. She called out his name several times but he was so engrossed in the notice so much that he did not feel her presence until she patted his shoulder. She told him that she would talk to their dad. In fact there is no need to talk to him; they could just enroll in the course for the classes were free.

The classes were offered by the school music teacher Mr. Thomas Anvil. The time of the class was six in the evening. They thought they could play and learn music at the same time. They talked to the teacher and he agreed instantly. He did not conduct those classes in the school or at his home or they were thinking it was not his home looking at its tragic condition. It was a kind of shabby place across the church behind the school. It seemed as if it was not in regular use. There were cement blocks at a distance from the doorway which seemed odd!!The blocks had various kinds of plants and veins all over it..

It seemed more of a botanical garden from outside rather than a home. Crimson knocked on the door while Claire was trying to peep through the window. Although she could not see anything clearly she noticed someone sharpening a knife. Maybe it was something else or it was her imagination that made her think so as her brother made her watch a horror movie with him before coming as it was halloween.

The door opened on its own........