𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒆𝒕

*⁠.⁠✧

⁠✧

*⁠.⁠✧

Author POV-

"It's not over yet, is it?" Jungkook hummed at the question the older asked. Even he didn't know what was coming for them. They hadn't heard of Jimin ever since the younger had cut off ties with him.

"Koo?" Jungkook hummed again, this time questionably as he looked up from the older's chest and smiled softly. Taehyung alsmost forgot what was his question if the younger had not raised his eyebrows and shook him gently. He almost seemed to forget how whipped he was for the bunny human. His life, his vanilla cocoa butter scent calmed him. Everything about Jeon jungkook, even though screams bad boy, he was the simplest, and the most cutest man from within.

"Would you, still love me if I was a worm?" A roar of laughter echoed through the bedroom as jungkook threw his head back and giggled loudly. He could not believe that his boyfriend would say such a thing in such a calm mood.

Relaxing again, he acted like he was thinking a very hard question and playfully smiled.

"I'm still loving you when ur a turtle isn't it? Then why won't I when you'll be a worm?" Jungkook's soft voice stated, before he was pushed down on the bed to he tackled by hundreds of pecks and tickles, and the younger would take them all, smiling and blushing and mumbling a series of "I love you"s.

.
.
.
.
.

"This can't be happening!! I've searched day and night for him and he's nowhere to be seen Father!" Jimin's eyes turned red, his voice becoming an octave higher with each word he spoke. His father who was in deep thoughts for his son, looked at him with helplessness lingering on his face.

"What can I do Jimin? Jungkook doesn't love you-"

"NO! HE DOES! HE-he just doesn't know it yet. He doesn't know how much great of a sin he's committing. I'll marry him by hook or by crook. And you have to get me to him, howsoever possible." Jimin says before he storms out of the room leaving his father in a state of shock and worriedness. He never knew his son was like this. The caring, angel boy seemed nothing but a lie to him now. He even forgot that his son had a soft side. It was blinded and filled with darkness indeed.
.
.
.

"I'm not sure about this. You ain't going anywhere and that's final." Jungkook stated with outmost finality making Taehyung scrunch his face in annoyingness.

"Why can't I? Do you expect me to live off of you huh? I want to be something too jungkook. I want to make my own money so that I can start my own company. You don't let me go to clubs, and not even to cafes. Why?!? Because you think that girls will hit on me? Why can't you understand that you're the only one that I want to fuc-"

"Language!"

"You're the only one I want to love baby." Taehyung said, voice now soft as he kept stealing glances on his boyfriend who was cutting vegetables and soon aimed the knife on him when he used the word "fuck." You see, it was that jungkook did not want his boyfriend to work for anyone else rather than him establishing his own company. He was ready to give him the money he wanted but Taehyung being Taehyung, wanted to establish his own company with his own money.

Jungkook sighed softly as he saw how the older's pinkish lips soon turned into a pout. He rolled his eyes playfully and walked towards the male, who kept on pouting, but did not forget to steal a few small glances of the younger.

Jungkook soon stood in front of the male and smiled softly.

"Fine. You can work at a cafe. But that cafe should and will be chosen by me. And if anyone misbehaves with you, you should immeadiately call me. Is that clear?" Jungkook spoke in a stern voice and the older happily nodded immeadiately, jumping up and down soon after.

"Oh my god! Thank you koo. I love you so muchhh" with that greatful gesture, came thousands of kissed planted on the younger, who smiled and reciprocated the action. Jungkook could do anything for the older, if it meant his happiness.

Jungkook POV:-

The lightness of my slumber woke me up from all the rumble of things in my surroundings. I opened my eyes slowly only to witness a reallz hot man, staring at me with the outmost love and sincerity in his eyes.

"I'm sorry to wake you up darling, I tried to be as quiet as possible." His soothing deep voice echoed in my ears and I couldn't be any happier than I already was at that moment. His voice was the best gift for me every morning and I know he knows it.

"Guess our definitions of quiet are quite different then." I joke and chuckle as he softly flicked my forehead and immeadiately planted a kiss over there. Was I still dreaming? I guess no. But every morning with "the kim Taehyung" always felt like a dream to me.

"Where are you going though tae? It's only 6:30 In the morning." I say, my eyes glancing at the clock in haste. He smiles, a very taunting one, as if I had forgotten something. But he doesn't know that my head, my heart and my soul doesn't function correctly whenever I'm with him. But hey! It's a secret.

"Wasn't I supposed to be working from today? Mr Jeon?" His statement made me sit on my bed in alarm as I widened my eyes. I completely forgot that he had a job in the cafe from today!

Taehyung POV-

I watched as he hastily got up from his bed, not letting me talk and nit even five minutes or so, he made his way towards the kitchen, leaving me in amusement. He probably isn't going to make me a delicious breakfast at fucking 6:30 right?

"Enjoy!" And he did just that. Although my mouth watered at those delicious delicacies that I don't know how he even managed to make, my heart could not help but swell up with overflowing love and gratefulness towards my baby boyfriend.

I chuckled when I saw his big doe eyes shining with hope as I took a bite of heaven, and I quickly pecked his nose which meant my way of thanking him. He knew how much of a great cook he was, but I don't know why he still needed my word.

"You shouldn't have made so many things koo. I'm now late and I'm also very full!" He chuckled and playfully ruffled my hair, which made me want to punch him ( quite literally) because it took me more than 30 minutes to style them.

"You know jin Hyung isn't going to scold you right? And besides even if they do, I'll not hesitate to break their bones!"

"Kim jungkook!?"

"We're not yet married kim!"

"God I would've killed you to pieces already if I hadn't loved you "

"Shut up and kiss me. And oh, if I get the information that someone was flirting with you-"

"Yeah I know that you'll skin them alive and feed their meat to yeontannie."

"Good."

I thought this one was too short. So I added some more 🎀