𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓

✧⁠*⁠。♡

✧⁠*⁠。♡

His sweaty palms moved through the question paper, eyes analyisng each and every question. Already knowing the outcome of this test, he sighed, but did not let the defeat get into him. He studied hard for this one and he ain't letting a dork get in middle of his aspiring dreams.

From the corner of his eyes, Taehyung scanned the look of his nervous enemy, who did not spare one single glance to his surroundings once he got the question paper. Even he, found the question paper tough although he was fluent and very much educated in English. Taehyung knew that jungkook was a bit bad in that sense of subject and suddenly a remorseful feeling entered his mind.

*Was this prank, a bit too much?*

Shaking off his thoughts and focusing on the paper first, Taehyung quickly diverted his eyes from the younger male to his own paper.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Class! 10 minutes remaining! I hope you all have tied up your extra sheets if you used any. And of course.. HURRY UP!" The invigilator shouted and jungkook blinked away the supposed tears of his eyes. The paper was tougher than he expected. He had so much to write and he was panicking.

On rubbing off the extra lines, he accidentally tore the page. Eyes widened, tears quickly escalated from his eyes as he sobbed terribly, but also asking for an extra sheet.

The whole class looked at the class topper with their eyes widened, the person who does not shed a single tear even if the worst of the worst things occur, was now shedding tears like a waterfall. Jungkook was known for his calm nature. So seeing him crying like this was an astonishment for his rival enemy as well.

The guilty feeling caused taehyung to feel even more worse now, since he never had the intentions of making the younger cry. It was a harmless prank, or so he thought.

Soon after those terrible 3 hours of examination, all the students walked out of the hall with frustrated sighs and defeated whines. The hall was empty. Except one. And that was none other than jungkook. He just sat there, eyes pouring out tears afresh as his lips let out a few sobbs. He lowered his head on the table, wanting to do nothing but to hide from this cruel life.

Jungkook's life was never an easy one. He came from a well to do family and his parents cared more for his grades rather than his health. They often went out on buisness trips leaving jungkook alone in that lonely huge ass mansion. But he wasn't technically alone though. Considering that his family had a huge amount of working staff which helped in cleaning the mansion, he still had no one to talk to as he was the youngest in the house. He had two brothers, kim namjoon and jung hoseok, who lived in the US and came to korea when they got suitable vacations. Only then did jungkook actually got some friends to talk to, and a companion in his lonely days.

The said boy was now shedding his defeated tears when he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder. He reluctantly looked up from the bench, least expecting the person who was standing there, akwardly, with a small nervous smile and a white handkerchief.

Jungkook's tears now long gone, his eyes replacing those ocean eyes with fiery ones. His near and dear enemy, kim taehyung. The cause for all of these miseries. Kim taehyung.

"What the fuck do you want now? Happy with ruining my life?" He asked, sarcasm and anger lacing in his voice as the aforementioned could not even meet the younger's eyes.

"Jungkook i-m so-"

"Sorry? Is that what you want to say? Well listen here kim taehyung. Sorry isn't going to fix what you have done. You- you Don't know how it feels to- to get taunts from your parents day and night just because he scored 99 in one subject. You don't know how it feels to watch their disappointed faces, which makes you feel so- so fucking guilty that you push yourself off limits. YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER RELATE TO MY CONTROLLING- FUCKED UP LIFE WITH YOUR HAPPY ONE!" jungkook concluded, taking his belongings in a hurry and was about to leave when he felt a tug on his sleeve.

"You still have the audacity t-"

"I'm not saying what I've done was right jungkook. But you're wrong in one thing. I don't have happiness. I don't have parents. Heck- I don't even know if they are alive. I'm poor unlike you. Working part time jobs to meet my ends and yet here i am. What I wanted to say was, I've told everything to the teacher clearly. I've told him what "prank" I had done to you. And I'm suspended for a week. I'm not complaining though. And yeah- this is what I wanted to give you." Taehyung said, eyes holding no emotions as he took the younger's hand and gave him the white handkerchief. He left without looking at the younger who was standing in the same place, processing the older's words. He looked down to see the most adorable handkerchief in the whole world. Almost, as if it was hand made. But what caught his attention more, was his initial that was beautifully imprinted on the handkerchief.

"W-what the fuck? J? As in jungkook? What the fuck is going on?"