𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒌

✧⁠*⁠。

✧⁠*⁠。

Author POV:-

soft winds blew through his beautiful yet cozy room, as his black shiny hair ruffled at the speed of the wind. He sighed, stretching his limbs, reminding himself to fix his posture. The aforementioned shifted in his position, as his lips formed into a tiny pout. He spent half an hour on this sum, yet every time he tried solving it, the answer would always be wrong.

In times like these he really hoped that miracles were true, since he really hated asking for help and since all of his friends were dumb, he only had one person to talk to. His academic rival, yet the most genius mind, kim Taehyung.

Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes, seeing "his" number on his phone screen the moment he opened his call logs. It wasn't his fault though. Exams were just round the corner and the latter was the only person he could ever talk to.

He just mumbled a small "fuck it " under his breath as he tapped on his number and waited for his rival to pick it up.

After a few rings or so, his heavenly voice ( even though jungkook denies it) erupted through the smart device.

"Need my help again?" Was the first thing Taehyung muttered as he heard the younger whine. He knew that jungkook did not like asking for favours, but yet every single time he found a way towards his only academic rival.

Rivals don't help each other. But this case was different.

"Shut up kim. It will help you to revise too." Jungkook's irritated voice exclaimed. He did not like the way Taehyung was always so straightforward and he was always correct. No matter how many times he decides to tease the older for something, he was the one who was teased instead.

"Hm, I guess, you're technically correct. Okay, why would you need my help again?" Taehyung spoke, voice deep and cold not wanting to talk about anything else since it was his benefit too.

"How can I solve this sum? I've sent you a photo. Please explain it to me." Jungkook requested, voice completely soft and kind. This teen had a certain period of mood swings and Taehyung knew how to take care of it.

He opened his phone and saw jungkook's notification popping up on his phone, looking at the sum, he chuckled. How can his academic rival be so naive?

"You're studying maths? Don't we have an English exam tomorrow Jeon?" Hearing this statement, Jungkook widened his eyes and looked through his time table plastered on the wall. No, it was maths exam tomorrow. Then why did Taehyung say that they have English?

"You dumb fuck! I have my routine fixed on my wall. We have maths tomorrow. What kind of supplements are you on?". Jungkook shouted but he soon frowned hearing Taehyung laughing from the other side.

"What's so funny Mr Kim?"

"The funny thing is, we have an English exam tomorrow Jeon. I paid you're supposed best friend money to give you the wrong routine. However, best of luck Jeon!" And with that, the call was cut making jungkook to scream in frustration and betrayal. Park jimin was so dead tomorrow. But he could think of that later, he now had 10 chapters to complete and oh, it was only 1:45 am in the morning.

"You played the wrong game kim. I'll make sure to play the right one though "