𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚

✧⁠*⁠。

✧⁠*⁠。

Author POV-

"J-jungkook-?" Jimin's mouth entangled in whispers as he saw how frantically both the teens detached from each other and turned their attention towards him.

"J-jimin? W-how did you enter? I think I locked the door." Taehyung asked and as an answer he saw his spare keys dangling on his best friend's tiny fingers. He looked at his face and saw how jimin eyes held nothing but hurt. He could not form any answer as he saw how timidly, but entirely this whole situation seemed nothing but betrayal for his best friend. He betrayed his only friend. Just because of some stupid emotions.

"Why are you guys here? I- mean alone?" Jimin asked as he saw their cheeks visibly getting crimson red. Now jimin completely understood what was happening.

"Y-you guys... Planned a movie night without me? WHAT THE FUCK? I FEEL SO BETRAYED!!!!!!" jimin screamed as he marched towards Taehyung and started shaking him left and right, leaving jungkook who blinked his eyes, processing what was happening for a moment.

.
.
.

"You did this for me didn't you? Thank you so much tae tae!! I'm so happy that I'm finally getting a chance to watch a movie with jungkook!" Jimin exclaims, excitement evident in the tone of his voice as Taehyung could only nod and smile. But he could not smile a real one. He could only fake it. How could he? When his guilt was taking over him completely. He could not dare to look into the eyes of the innocent male, who saw Taehyung as a god. A god which made his dream come true. But he forgot to notice that Taehyung was far away from that title. In fact, he was the devil indeed.

They both head towards the living room where jungkook was seated in the middle of the couch, with empty spaces on both sides. Taehyung gulped looking at those seducing thighs, as they looked extra milky today for some reason.
He quietly sat beside the younger and the latter did the same, both the best friends taking one side. Taehyung shifted closer as he whispered into the younger's ear,

"Who told you to wear shorts?"

"You gave them to me Taehyung." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes and Taehyung closed his eyes in frustration. Damn. Those legs- *fuck off Taehyung.* The older cursed himself in his mind.

*I think these are boxers

*I think these are boxers. But the oversized tshirt saved the peachy ass from the older's view, revealing only the legs.*

"Are you two going to watch the show?"

"It's boring." -j

"Yeah. Who picked this fucked up shit?" -t

"I-i did."- jimin.

"I kind of love it now. Oh it's interesting"- t

"It's still bori-" - j

"Shut up."-t. 

To say the least, jungkook was annoyed. He was hardcore pissed off to hell. The more he tried to shift closer to Taehyung, the more the older was pushing him away. And he was even more pissed off when he noticed how jimin shifted closer to him, and he could not do anything as he was made to sit in the middle.

Having enough of this shit, he paused the movie, and took in a deep breath. Now he got both the males attention towards him and he wanted just that. Both for different reasons.

1. He wanted Taehyung's attention.
2. He wanted to make it clear for jimin that he wanted, TAEHYUNG'S attention.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Can you show me the direction tae?"

"Uh sure. Jimi-"

"I said Taehyung didn't I? Jiminie? Why don't you just continue to watch the movie? I think it'll take some time for .. us?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows, pointing the last words directly towards the aforementioned, as the latter just gulped and smiled forcefully towards jimin, who shrugged his shoulders and continued watching the movie.
.
.
.
.

"Ouc- you're hurting me jungkook!!" Taehyung pushed off the younger who rolled his eyes at that harsh tone.

"And what was happening a few moments ago? Wasn't I the one hurting here? So I think it won't hurt if I hurt you once. Do you think I'm that of a fool to not notice that you were avoiding me?"

Taehyung looked so timid In front of the younger, that made him want to just hug the life out of the older.

"W-what do you mean? I was doing noth-"

"Yes you were tae! I could see the guilt and almost feel it! Why are you so guilty for something that is against your will? You like me don't you?"

"I don't-"

"Okay then, look me in the eye and speak! Right now!"

Taehyung looked at everywhere but the younger, and the latter got his answer. The older did love him. Then why the waiting?

"It won't change anything between us jungkook. Jimin loves you and-"

"And you can't stand up for yourself for once? You can't tell him that you like me? Is it fine with you to watch me kiss him? Touch him? And- and confess to him!? Because if it is, I won't mind to date someone I don't love rather than a coward." Jungkook stated, his voice for the first time ever, lacking emotions, that made Taehyung stand there frozen, and cold, and hurt. But he had to understand, he had to choose one thing and-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.....

........

2 years later:-

"O my god you guys look so good together!" Rosé spoke as she eyed both the males who were busy in their own little world. They were unaware of those pair of eyes looking at them, which held the pain of loosing. And that was Taehyung. He watched as he saw Jungkook kissing jimin's cheeks, jungkook talking with jimin with so much love and-

He decided to keep his hidden feelings within himself.

He still remembers those words, the only last words he heard from the younger which were rather hurtful.

"You're a coward, Taehyung! I regret loving you!"

Boom boom 💥