𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒓

✧⁠*⁠。

✧⁠*⁠。

Author POV-

"K-kookie? What are you doing here? At this late hour? Are you oka-" Taehyung did not get to bombard the younger with the rest of his questions as he was being gripped in a tight hug by the aforementioned himself. He realised that the younger was quietly speaking his unspoken thoughts by the action of his tears. The grip was being held like the black haired tattooed male had his life depended on the silver haired taller male.

They both looked complete, yet their hearts yearned for each other in the bestest way possible.

After a few moments or so, the younger's grip on the older's silk shirt was loosened and he timidly detached his cute head from the older who couldn't help but to stare at his love like all the cuteness of the world was inside the younger himself.

And indeed, jungkook looked like a two year old child, who wept for some toy but at last, he got his wish by his cute tactics. But the only difference was that now he was a mature but childish grown up who had responsibilities, who still wanted to be a child.

And jungkook could act just like one in front of Taehyung. Mature and responsible, those words could not match with jungkook when he was with the one he loved. And that was kim Taehyung. Kim Taehyung was like a drug to the younger, who could drown in his poison, and his love, but the only time he ever did not want to love Taehyung was when he realised he could not love the older one more than this. And that time never came. And it could never come. Unless and until one of them dies, but even Death can't do those two souls apart.

"Let's go home, koo." Taehyung whispered with love, while the younger was confused as to why the older did not ask him about why he was crying, or who made him cry. But jungkook also knew that Taehyung knew how to read his mind, and he also knew how the aforementioned would not be able to explain anything because it was simply, complicated.

So he held his hand, letting him take the younger wherever Taehyung wanted. Jungkook could not think straight any more. He could not think straight whenever he was with Taehyung. Maybe because he was with "Kim Taehyung." Or maybe because*option one.*

"Tae tae?" A soft name, called out with a soft voice. The older only looked back with his hands intertwined with the younger and hummed.

"I love you." A small smile made its way to Taehyung's face and his heart.

"You know, I love you so much more." This sentence alone made jungkook's heart to sing in love, and his stomach to drown in the pool of butterflies. Both of their hearts danced together in a beautiful melody of love, and both of them shared a beautiful shy smile, knowing that they could be anything when they were together.

.
.
.
.
.

"Beats me! I never thought you could do that to me!" Jungkook giggled looking at the older who had his lips jutted out in a pout and his whole face screamed"pissed off". They were in Taehyung's apartment, to be more specific, in his balcony, where they each sat on a chair with two cups of tea and a whole amount of love.

They both were talking about the time when they used to hate each other and how the younger would steal the older's pens so that he could not write in his exams. Oh those days, both wished to turn back their time and stay in them forever.

"I can't believe I'm with you jungkookie."

"I can't either." Both of them looked at each other softly, love pouring from their eyes and their souls and Taehyung soon pulled the younger's Chair close to him, which made the aforementioned gasp with a red hue on his cheeks.

" Taehyung!" Jungkook gasped and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes who just smirked lightly and hummed in his deep voice.

"Yes? Baby?" Jungkook's eyes turned hooded, almost as if a cast was spelled upon him. They did not realise when or how the gap between them closed, and how their lips smashed onto each other, looking for comfort and warmth.

It felt so much easier this way.

Light, and in love. ♡