𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅

✧⁠*⁠。

✧⁠*⁠。

Author POV-

"What is wrong with you ju-"

"What is wrong with me? No mom. Everything is wrong with me. I-i feel suffocated to even stay for a minute in this- in this mansion. No one. Not a single human being here cares for me except namjoon and seokjin hyung. And now- now that even they aren't here, I don't even want to live here for a second. You make me feel wrong, dad makes me feel wrong, EVERYTHING here is wrong." Jungkook breaks out in tears as he falls on the cold floor with a loud thud. Mrs Jeon just stands there frozen, shocked and astonished by her son's words. She did not know what to feel. Because, maybe she knew she did not have a right to feel anything for her son.

She takes in a deep breath, manages her cold stoic face, and glares at the now broken teen, who wanted nothing but to leave the mansion.

"Stop this nonsense and don't diverge the topic Jeon jungkook! These tears won't make you the CEO of a well known company, nor a good doctor. So I suggest that you wipe those ugly tears and get back to your room. To  study." She says, with finality and turns around to walk away, when he hears a small scoff from the younger's mouth.

"You know what mom? I r-really thought that if not dad, at least- you cared for me. You felt something for me. But by listening to your words, that you spoke out just now, I came to realise that those were nothing but lies. Lies that helped me convince for living. Lies that gave me even an ounce of sympathy, comfort. B-but, today you really made me realise, that it would be better if I had no parents. That it was better if my parents, just did not exist-"

*SLAP*

A loud noise erupted, making the entire mansion silent. Jungkook's face turned to the other side due to the impact and the force of the slap. He turned his head slowly to witness his closest person, his comfort brother, kim namjoon looking at him with fierce eyes. At this point, jungkook just wanted to die. The person he admired the most, the person he always looked up to, today slapped him that harshly, just because he stated the truth, which was, according to him, a fact.

Jungkook said nothing more, as he ran out of the mansion without giving a single glance to anyone.
"Why did you do that namjoon? And when did you come hom-"

"This isn't a home eomma. I think you know that too, all too well " the oldest brother said as he looked at his mother with emotionless eyes, and the aforementioned just looked down with a glint of guilt in her eyes.

.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What do you think chim?"  Taehyung called out to his best friend who was busy looking for a pink tank top. The aforementioned looked at his friend who was holding two plain shirts in his hand.

"Both will look good on you tae. You can pick both." Jimin said and smiled but the latter just flicked his forehead.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"You know I can't afford both jimin! This is Gucci for a reason!"

"But I already told you I'm paying for the both of us. Then why the fuck do you care?"

"I did not say that I agreed!"

"You have to!"

"I don't want to!"

"Well than, this shirt costs, $180 and this one costs a $1000. Which one then? Hm?" Jimin glared at the male who was pouting hard, because he knew that both of them were not in his budget. But Taehyung did not like taking anything from others. He wanted to be self independent. That is the main reason why he hates being poor.

"None then. Let's go to h&m. I don't even like the outfits here. H&m is way better." Taehyung says before he starts to walk towards the exit. And just in time,
" If you walk out the store, this instance, I'm gonna have to end our friendship." Jimin says and just as he was expecting, Taehyung stops walking and runs towards the latter who was smiling, thinking that his plan FINALLY worked.

"This is not fair!! Why did you bring our friendship in between this? It makes no sense!"

"Yes it does. Now stop being a baby and tell me which one? Or I'm getting you bo-"

"No! I like the cheaper one. Let's try that on!" Taehyung says enthusiastically as he marches towards the changing room, dragging his best friend along.

.
.

"Is this okay chim? I like it kinda-"

"Like it? I LOVE IT TAE TAE! YOU LOOK SO FUCKING HOT. I'm glad that you're my bsf. Because no other could match my beauty standards." Taehyung just rolled his eyes at that comment and he soon goes back into the changing room to put  his clothes back on.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You sure? I can always give you a ride back home if you want." Jimin says looking at the sky, which was indicating that it would rain soon. Taehyung always had a thing for an evening walk, so he did not want to miss out on that and take a boring ride home instead. So he politely declined, saying that he had an umbrella and that his apartment was way closer to the mall they were shopping in. Jimin just nods and bids his best friend with a heartwarming hug and drives off soon after.

Taehyung sighs as he watched the car leaving and he makes his way home too, by walking slowly, taking in the view of the trees and grasses nearby.

He walks slowly, humming a gentle tone, but he soon flinches when he feels a drop of water on his hand.
"It's raining? Thank God I bought my umbrella." He mumbled and pulled out his umbrella. Just as he was about to walk again, he saw a very familiar person sitting on the bench, with his head in between his hands. Taehyung immeadiately knew who the person was, since he rejected that boy very awfullly harsh.

With hesitant steps he stands in front of the boy, who was very much unaware of the older's presence. But he looked up when he felt that the rain has stopped. But he finally realised why he didn't feel the water droplets on him, because he was covered, by an umbrella, and the person who was holding it, was very much familiar in his eyes.

"T-taehyung?"

Typical k-drama scene. ( Which has my heart.)