𝒅𝒐 𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕?

✧⁠*⁠。

✧⁠*⁠。

Taehyung POV-

I never realised what having a family looked like. I did not even try to think about it. Because it always hurts me, someway or the other, which leads to me being more closed off. I also never judged my personality, as some may say, I come off as rude and arrogant. But I did not mind. I did not care what people thought about me. Until one fine day, this certain- new sophomore kid entered my life and it all changed drastically. For the good, for the better.

Jeon jungkook. His name was so ordinary. Yet it held a special meaning for me. In my heart. He came off as a timid dumb guy, or so I thought because of his behaviour. He used to sit on the last bench of the class, not talking to anyone or so I thought. Again.

I did not know why he was like that, at the time. I thought that maybe he was just as reserved as me, or maybe he did not like having friends. Oh, but the reason was different from what I thought.

I was at the top of my class. You name it, I have it. I was an all rounder. And that explains why I have so much popularity. But this all came to the second, I became the second once this Jeon jungkook entered. Turns out he was an all-rounder too. And oh boy was my reaction a bad one.

Flashback

"Aren't you scared of the results?" I just chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"What for bitch?" Jimin just scoffed and flicked my forehead and I was genuinely confused this time.

"Jeon jungkook remember? Turns out that he is quite the genius in our class. What if he becomes the number one-"

"You complete that sentence and then you die." He immediately shut his mouth at my remark, while I just waited for the results to be announced by the teacher, not to mention, having a victory smile on my face.

"Good morning students! Today is the best day for you all! Results are here!" Finally. I could hear a few groans of displeasure, while I just sat on my chair and watched them suffer. Well well, I worked hard for it. Why not just flaunt?

"The paper was quite hard. But I must say. The one who will be the first in class, has beaten the one on the second by 1, single mark!" Wait. I possibly ain't on the second right? Haha. What a joke? Kim Taehyung never comes second.

"The second runner up is.... None other than KIM TAEHYUNG!!! congratulations, as always expected from our great studen-" all the words were being unheard by me as I just focused on the word "second." I never once came second on anything. Then who the fuck beat me!?!?

"Now, our first topper, the highest in our class, is none other than JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" the class went silent and so did I. But they went silent in astonishment and I went silent in anger. A feeling which can't be denied and described. Who the fuck does he think he is? And how the fuck did he score more than me? Yeah. I ain't letting this shit go.

The classes soon ended and everyone was packing their bags, ready to leave this hell place. But oh. Not me. I had a jerk to look after.

I watched as he walked out of the classroom with earphones plugged in his ears. He looked o-k-a-y. He had a perfect jawline. A perfect nose and a perfectly perfect side profi- what the fuck is wrong with me. I don't know why I'm following him. O-oh RIGHT.

"HEYY! Stop "  I say running frantically towards him. He soon stops on his steps, plugging out an ear piece and looking at me with confusion.

"Jeon jungkook?" I asked, even though I knew. How could I not? Well he's my classmate so of course I know hi-"

"Yes. How did you know my name? And who are you?" 

"..."

Oh. So he doesn't know me. B-BUT WE STUDY IN THE SAME FUCKING CLASS? IS HE FOR REAL?

"we s-tudy in the same class-"

"Oh. I don't have time for making friends. Thank you for the proposal though." He says, before walking away like he did not just reject me when I didn't even propose.

Such a fucking jerk. I'm not even dying to be friends with hi-

"Wait!! Can- I ask you something?"

"Ugh fine. I don't have time. So
make it fast."

Im not dying to be friends you know. Jerk.

"Can we be friends?"

Okay. That was definitely not what I meant to say. My brain. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU-

"i clearly said no. Don't you know basic English?" Oh. Oh wow. The tone of his voice. That rudeness. I'm going to show this immigrant fucker-

"First of all. I don't want to be friends with you  like you and second of all I thought that you looked lonely that's why I wanted to befriend you and if you don't have anything nice to say then don't. Who would even want to be friends with a rude ass jerk like you huh? Am I dying to be friends? No right? Then shut the fuck up and GET THE FUCK LOST!" okay. I don't know why I said that. Maybe I just don't like him. K turned around, not wanting to look at his face and then just head my way home.

Flashback ends:-

And from that day. I swore to myself that I would solely dislike that boy whatsoever. But I did not know why and how my heart betrayed me so bad. I fell in love with him as quickly as I started to hate him. His annoying talks would sound more funny now, his taunts which made me want to punch him, just did not make any sense now since everytime I make him laugh and he comments something mean to me, now sounded sweet from him. His eyes which once meant nothing to me now meant evrything. But I realised that I wasn't the only one who loved him too. I realised that someone, who was so close to me, fell in love with the same guy who had my heart now. Oh no.

What a world we live in.

Oh no.

Why did I fall for you Jeon jungkook?

.
.
.
.
.

Author POV-

"T-taehyung?" Jungkook whispers as if trying to convince himself that it isn't a dream.

"It's raining jungkook! Why the fuck are you out side tight now? At this late ni-" Taehyung could not speak anything more as was being squished in a warm hug. Just then did he realised how cold it was and how warm jungkook's loving embrace was. Only then, did he also realise that the younger was crying. Crying to his heart's content. He panicked, but he could not move since the younger's grasp was way to tight and reassuring.

"Jungkook? L-leave me. Let me see your fa-"

"Stay. S-stay p-please!"

Taehyung's eyes watered as he heard the younger's pleadings. What could've happened that he was that devastated? Was it his fault? But then the younger wouldn't be hugging him. He should've hated him, his presence. Taehyung was in utter confusion.

Long ass double update! Show some love! ❤️