xs (and amandas) message

xs pov:

is it on?... oh! ok, sorry. uh.. hey everyone, its me! x! heheh, heheheh, boy, its been a while, hasn't it?...(cough, cough...cough) well, um... thank you so much for your support! Amanda-ohhhhhhh. Amanda couldn't be here today. she's, uh... hm... well, she's out, yeah. b-but, don't worry! she gave me a special message to read to you all! I just gonna...gonna find-ah! ok, here it is.

"hey friends! its Amanda! sorry I can't make it today. been busy going on adventures and meeting up with old friends, but I just wanna thank you for showing your love and let you all know, À̸͓̗̔͑͑̂͑͗̌́͗̏͛͐͘m̷̱̯̹̺̜̲͗́̓̎̿̒̐̅́͝ả̸̙̮̼̅̂ͅn̷̡̨͙̪̯̬͈͙̯͉͉̄̽̊̀̉̔͗̓̂d̴̛̜̞͔̙͇͕̪̎̎̀ͅͅa̶͖̬̹̤̙̞͖̬͉̘̝͖̣͗̈̓͗̑͗̓́̀̈́̽̈́͜ͅ ̶͎̥̹͋̂̂́͛̐̈́̈́̅̅̃̚ḽ̵́̕o̸̲͌̂͘v̸̛̬̩͍̊̐͌͆̏̔̅͂̒͘͝e̶̡̢̩͙̟̠͖̳̪̥̹͕͕̅͌̒̓͒́̋́͛͊̏̄͌͜͝͝ͅs̷̢͖̫̤̯̥͎̝̭̔̾̿͂͆̀̿͆̉̉͜ ̶̮̫̯̪̺̺̬̰̱̖̻̩̗̥͛̎̋́̽͂́͘̕̕y̶̢̥̮̗̝̯̘͉̦̏ǫ̷̖̘͈̳͙̤̦̺̺͍͑͛̈́́̍͗̿̈́͜͠ͅư̷̢͓̬͈̳̖̜̱͛͝ ̴̢̡̢̗͖̩̪̱̦̔̓̂̄̓̈͆́̕̕͝͝t̷̻̬̺̭̪̳͍̭̞͚̭̏̊̊͒̒̈̒̕̕ͅͅǒ̵̡̨͓̖̯̪̜̘̬͇̗̭̇͂͂͗̎̏͒͐̀̾̌̚o̶̧̜͓̮̫͍̼͉̱̟̘̓̽.̷̢̹̳̜̘͈̹̞͑̌̔ love Amanda xoxo."

o-o-ok, I did what you ask now PLEASE! let meG̷̠̬̻̀́̑͛͊́͠͝Ǫ̴̭̖̣̼̻͓͎̺̘͂͌̍̀͊̾̚!̸͚̮̹͖͖̪̪̜͍̆̎!̶̫̐͒̏͌̌̒̂̽̂̒̏̕͠͝!̶͓̬̟̤̬̳̜̦̥̅̈!̷̻̣͍̄͋!̷̨̃̓̀̃̋̈̏͝!̷̡͍̠̘͖̮͎͉̬͌͗̈!̷̧̨̛̖͉̩͈͗̔͊̂̓͋́̆̃͝

Â̴̰̹̈́̊̒̊̓̿̚͘͘A̵̧̯̳̖͇̞̻͖̱̳̖̟͉̭̎͌̃͂̽͊͑͂͗̽͒͜A̸̢̡̛͍͍͔̪̳͈̘̘̭͖͍̲͔̒̆̈́͂̐̽̆̑͐̉̕͝͠͝Ā̴̬̾̏̅͒̈́À̴͕̤͆̚͜Ä̸̛̦̪̤͉̬͖͙̞̟́͆̄́Ạ̷̛̍̏̅͊̔̇̉̈́́̃̓G̸̢̨̳͕͎̺̥̮͎͎̘̗͚̋̍͆̅͆̐̍̚̚̚ͅĢ̷̖̲͇̣͔̳͈̯̮̬̩̜͚͈̿̀̋̓͜G̸̢̡͐̍̉͂̿͝G̷̥͎͑͐̉̓͌̀͊͒̄̂̊̇̈́̚͜G̸͈͑͗͂̽̍̕G̶̨̨̯̠̝͔̦̭̥̬͇͓̬̯̦̲̳̉̓͐͊̃̍̑̅̈́͒̀̚̚Ģ̶̛̖̾̈́̌̌́̅͌̈̈͋̈́͘Ȟ̵̢̻̺̦̤̻̜̖͍̙̹̒͒̒̈́̑͜ͅH̷̟̄͂Ḩ̷̧͖̦̜͉͉̳̂̀͛̑H̶̢̛͍̝͇͍̦̼̹̞́̿͐̊̈́̈̈̏͌̀̈́͝H̸̨̺͉̳͇̫̬͖̥͆̍̋̀͌͒̕H̴̢̟̦̐̈̊̐̆̄͆͜͝ͅḦ̴̞̦͈͕̼̱̘͎̙̓̈́͂̿̀̄͗͌̀͘͝͝!̴͍̲͚̺͍͐̂͗̾͜͠͝!̸̳̼̘̰̬̱̰̘̳̉̄̊͑̀̐̽̕!̸͍̝͉͓͔̱̣͍̲̑̽͛̈̎̕!̶̡̨͓͙̤͍̥̜̬̟͕͕̠̫̪̠͊̓̾̓̈̌͐͠͝!̸̛̖̳̫̰̇̈́͌̃̀̆̅̄́́̀̕͠͝!̷̨̬̯͍̼̞͇̝̹̦̭̃̽̀̔̌̄͋͌̓͂͗̕͝!̸̢͚̙̼͉̯̼͇̻̥̖̭̞̼̼̬̦́̋̑̎̃̎̎̀̇̿̏̔̈́̓̚(blood noises, slashing, monster screams)

welcome to the world of xs adventures... turn to the next chapter to begin...