Treasure

Tens pov:

I put the next tape in and then it glitched and then it teleported into the jungle in the scene with x and one.

X:"your-your-your right! The treasure map said the woods, let's go!" Said x

X:"I think we're close to the treasure now, aren't you excited friend?" X told one. One said nothing.

X:"I said are you excited?" X told one again 

One:"oh, o-ok right, I'm excited, but we don't know where the treasure is..." one replied.

X:"The treasure map said that the treasure is in the x marks the spot, can you see the x?" X said.

I clicked the x, thinking it'll be ok cause that x could make every thing back to normal.

X:"There it is, treasure awaits!" X said.

One:"we found the x but we don't know how to dig up the dirt up." One said.

X:"Luckily, I got some tools to help with our adventure! I got a crowbar, a rope and a shovel" said x

X:"We already used the crowbar for the door and the rope for-" x said but the glitch cut her off.

X:"Now all we had left is the shovel, which tool should we use to dig up the treasure?" X asked.

I put in shovel, thinking it will save the world.

X:"The shovel! Your right! Now we can dig this up before someone-" x said

One:"OK THATS ENOUGH!!!!! NO I CANT LET YOU DO THIS ANYMORE!!!!! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU WILL DO TO ME!!!!!" one shouted, cutting x up, stealing her shovel.

X:"HEY! GIVE ME THAT BACK!!! IM TELLING YOU!!! GIVE IT-" x said but couldn't finish cause one pushed her to the ground.

 Then the black screen showed up again but I can still hear x saying.

X:"WAIT! WAIT! IM SORRY-" but she couldn't finish cause ones about to kill x with the shovel, I can hear the blood splatter and the screams from x.

Then one walked close to the screen so she can warn me.

One:"YOU!!!! TAKE THE TAPE OUT NOW AND DESTROY IT!!!!" one said, while amanada(wait... did i mention "amanda" again? this is so strange... and yet so familiar) was walking trowds her.

One:"ALL OF THEM!!!! PUNCH THEM!!! RIP THEM!!! BURN THEM!!! THROW THEM OUT OF THE BUILDING!!!! WHATEVER JUST GET RID OF THESE OTHER TAPES!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!?!?!? WE CANT LET ANYONE ELSE WATCH THESE Ţ̸̗̱̠̫̬̤̬̱̞̀͆̌Ā̶͕͎̭̺̒͗̀̽̎́͝-̸͙͕̯̰͖̖̘̅͋̾̓́́̾̚A̴̯̤̟̭̲͌̓̿͊-̴̛͉̞̥̜̯͗͂͒̄͐̑A̶͈̼̓̀-̷̛̤̘̝̈́̋̈́̈́̊͗̚͠͝A̶̢̺̟̪̼̝̲̙̠̗̤̙͗̈́̊̍̚͝ͅ ̶͉͕̖̉̾̉͜Å̸̼̜͉̰̠̘͚̈́̌̊͑͝ͅÑ̵̨̞̖̪̭̪̙̳̥̘̿̃͌̀͊̽̿͛̐̚̕̚͠ͅY̶͈̐̓̓̈́̇́̇̔̉̌͗̏͝Ó̴̡̗̣̠̮͔̰̳̭̭͍̘̈̀̈́͗̈̎̋̋̍̿͘͝͝͝ͅN̵̯̖͙̝͍̹̰͔̳̗̘̠̝̯͎̿̂E̴͉̹͈̮̪͖̙̫͊̍̾̎̉̑̊͘͝͝͠-̶͉͓̥̪̣̅̾̐̉̾̋͑̈́͒́͂̂͘ ̷̲̠̄͝D̶̡̡͇̩͚̪̳̝͖̰̦̩̣̘̊̋͐͒̚ͅŌ̸̤͎̇̈́̎ ̷̞̯̤͎̗̙̗̦̞͉̱̞̮̏̋̈́̓̀Ÿ̴̛͈́̓͂̈̏̓͘Ô̸͔̲͂̇̇̐̃̌̈̕̚U̵̯͓̘̓̿̏́̀̍̚̕͝ ̶̨̧̬̥͈͚̗͚̼̟̮̓̋͗͊̄͐̓͆͑́̏͘̕͜Ḥ̷̨̢̞̜̪̭̝̣̲͈̒͗̾͑̐̒̊̀̾͂̌̉̆̕͠Ĕ̵̟͚͕̤͉̼͗̽͆̔A̶̢̛̜̩̬͖̜̟̝͇͍̘͓̓̋̃̈̾̒̚R̸͈͓̭̾͛͋͊̓̈́̎͋̅͘͝ ̸̨̨͈̣̄͐͑̋̓͆̓͒͑̇̑͘̕͜͝͝M̵̡̭̘̪̺̰̜͔͈̙̞̔̋͆̉̈́̃͗̈́͐̕̕-̵͓̹̣̲̫͋̈́̄̚ ̵̧̧͔̼̜̳͇̱̪͈͈̳̐̏̿̊̃́͝͠Ỵ̷̾̅̀̂̒̃̃̓̍͝͝Ǫ̶̛̙̘̙̠̰̞̱̆̍͒͋̌͋̅̀͂̆̕͝ͅȖ̶͕̳͔̲͈̗̖̟̘̩̃͋̀͐́-̸͍̼̻̱̘̞̣͐͊̊̓́͘͠͝ͅỲ̸̨̢̢̧͔̳̻̦̟͔͆̎͒̈́͌̈́̐̐̏͜͠O̴̹̦̰̩̐̓́̉̏̉͌̎͋͌̓͘͘͘͠U̴̮̠̙̗͔̗̥̗̜̩̣͗̽̇̈́̎͆́́́̐̆͘̕-̴̛̙͎̩̥̠̭̀̋̾͊͒͆̊̀͆̎͛́͌̐͜Y̸̨͕̜̤͚͇̲̙̹͇̳̏̽̋̈́̈́͛̂́̄͜ͅO̵̥̬͉̗̽͒͂͛̂̈́U̴͎͉̓͆-̸̟̝̘̟̣̳̟̹̬͠ͅÝ̴̜̘̥̯͛̆̌͐̃̈̉̑O̶͚͍̯̯̜̎̀̇͊͂U̶̘͊̐́̀̈̔͋͝!̸̛̣̩̱̙͓̤̲̙̥̲͓̙̌̋̈̾͑͆̀̇̒̈́̈͘̕͜͠ͅ!̷̨̜̜͉̮͊͛̀̐́̓̈̂̈́͐̀͘͠!̵͚̯̮̩̣̻͙̏̓͌̅͊̊̉́̚͠͠!̸̧̲̹̟̫̗̦̒̈́̍̿̾͝͝!̷̢̨͖̮̭̯̰͉̩͎͓͐̊͌̑̋̔͋͑̍̂͋͘̚̚" 

one shouted but couldn't finish because of the glitch and Amanda.(WHY DID I KEEP ON MENTIONING"AMANDA"!?!?!?)

To be continued...

Writers pov:I almost forgot to tell you! I'm my version of xfohv one is twos 21 year old sister and one and her (girl)friend three are lesbians or something like that.

Any way, enjoy the rest of the story for now!