burning the tapes (part 2 of treasure)

You may think tens gonna burn the tapes like one said, do you?
Well... you'll see...

Tens pov:

After the tape ended, maybe it's best if I just destroy the tapes like one said I could.

So I toke the tape and the matches and went outside, I dropped the tape in the ground and hold my match.

I was struggling in pressure before I dropped the match, then I blowed it out and pick up the tape.

Then, I heard some walking sounds, I turned around to see what it was.

It was nine, nine ran and hugged me tight.

Nine:"OH TEN, I MISSED YOU DUDE! I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU AND NOW YOUR HERE!!!" Nine said while crying. Then, she looked at my hand holding the tape.

Nine:"what is that?" Nine asked.

Ten:"It was a tape of... xs adventures?..." I replied.

Nine:"wait, show me what's this "xs adventures" is." Nine said.

Then, I nodded and take nine to xs attic, showing her the whole series, except the third episode.

Nine:"woah dude! That was kinda creepy. HEY LETS WATCH THE LAST EPISODE SHALL WE?!" Nine said.

I nodded nervously and put the third tape in...

To be continued...

Oh, looks like ten refuses to burn the tapes. Well.... he's gonna regret it...