Death bed

Based of antoons death bed but bfb version, ok enjoy UwU.

Tens pov:

I was sitting in the grass when some invite came, it said that x was dying, I went to the hospital to check it out.

I opened the door and that's when I saw it... the numbers from the equation playground, with x in her defbed. I walked closely to look at x.

Four was crying in sadness, she really missies x doesn't she.

Then, at the moment, x woke up, I kinda saw her woke up or something, six went to check her phone, and it turns out, some show that I never watched before called "amanda the adventurer" is canceled, I never got the chance to watch it.

Then... well... x was dying again.

Four: "x?... X??... NO!!! NO!!! X!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Four cried out, some people are crying and other aren't, I was about to give x a four plush, but six tried to stop me but it's to late, I put the plush next to x.

Then... x kinda survived, six was like so confused, everybody was happy, three went to check her phone and then...

Three:"Oh, it was just my pizza delivery, be right back!" Three said, it was just her pizza delivery, wait... did she order pizza?

Anyway, everything was back to normal, then one saw the blood dripping out of x's defbed,

X noticed this too, and so was four, then four cried.

When the doctor came, x asked him if she could check her blanket for a sec, the doctor agreed, x looked under her blanket to see what is going on, then after she sees under her blanket, she lied down on her bed, as she realised her memories from when she was alive.

Four and two looked at x sadly, x smiled and said,

X:"thank... you... for everything... but I think you should get along, ok?"

Four started to cry, two only nodded to what x was saying, then two hugged four and they both cried together, I was so sad to see x die.

Then, three came along with the pizza box on her hands.

Three:"WHO WANTS PIZZA!?!?!?!" Three shouted, she was confused about people crying.

Three:"I pretty sure they are no baskets in there." Three said.

One: "DONT YOU GET IT!?!? X IS DEAD!!!!!" One shouted at three, three finally gets it why people are crying while the pizzas here.

I sadly walked away from the defbed and got home safely...

To be continued...