The butcher(krusty krab)

Tens pov

When the tape ended, I thought to myself "didn't l said he was allergic to Apple's?"

I put the next tape in, hoping x didn't kill l.

Two was looking around for something or someone.

Two:"oh, it's you, ok listen, we don't have much time, whatever you do... dont-!" Two said but didnt get to finish because of some glitch.

Then, x looked happier them ever.

X:" hi everyone, I'm x!" X said.

L:"And I'm l."

X looked at two and stared at him and said.

X:" and this is our Special guest two, say hi to him.

I put in "hi" them the tv started glitchy and two looks scared.

X:" SaY hI bEsT bUd..." X said in a creepy smile.

2:"uhh... hi?" 2 said nervously. 

X:" huh? he is quite shy then before... thats weird, but i dont care!" X said.

X:"today we're getting meat for grandma!"

L:"Wait what?" L said in shock.

2:"wait, didn't you just told me that your grandma is a vegetarian?" Two asked x.

X:"Can you tell us where the butcher is?"

I clicked the butcher, thinking it will be fine.

X:"That's right! Let's go!"

Then we teleported to the Krusty mean, which is kinda weird if I do say so myself.

X:"hello meat man" x said to me krabs.

Mr krabs:"ahoy lads!!!! How get we get for you today?" Mr krabs said.

X:"Can you tell the meat man what we need?" X said.

I put in "no" but x said what she said again, her hand slowly twitched.

I put in "nope" but then the tv glitches and x turned into Amanda (wait..."amanda"? why did i mention that?) and said.

"TELL HIM WHAT WE NEED!!!!!" then she changed back to x again.

I had no choice but to put in "meat".

X:"That's right..."

Mr krabs turn right and said.

Mr krabs:"SPONGEBOB!!!!! 2 orders of shrimps and prime ribs on the double!"

Spongebob:"YES SIR!" said spongebob, then he looked for ribs, after that he said.

Spongebob:"TARTAR SAUSE!!!!! WE ARE OUT OF RIBS!!!!"

Mr krabs:"barnacles! I can't afford more frozen meats!!!!! Now how can I find more ribs!!!!!" Mr krabs shouted.

X looked at me krabs and said.

X:"aww... mr meat man, you are out of ribs?"

Mr krabs:"yes, spongebob just told me." Mr krabs said.

X:"don't worry, i will get some for you." X told me krabs.

Mr krabs:"really? But how?" Mr krabs said, suddenly, sponge bob came to the cashier and said.

Spongebob:"yeah, how? I wanna seeeeeee."

Suddenly, x open her eyes and her eyes are brackish with black liquid dripping from her eyes, then she pulled out a needle with black liquid in it, and pointed it to two.

Two:"x... why are you carrying a vaccine needle and pointing it at me? i dont have covid you know tha-" two asked x, but before he could finish, x struck the needle in him.