accidents

tens pov:

Before I put in the last tape, I was so scared, but nine told me that it is all just fake. i kinda agreed to what he said and then i saw another tape on the ground, it said 'accidents' i told nine that we should play that tape first before we watch that last tape, nine agreed and we watch the tape, while i hope to find some clues.

on the tv, kyle was looking around when he looked at the camera, saying

Kyle: 'oh, its you, what ever you do, don't-'

then he ran straight for the camera, but then the static came along, bringing the scene to the equation playground with x, two and kyle they do look a little hurt though. and l was crying, screaming 'I've been stung by a wasp! im dying! i think i'm gonna die!'

x:'oh no! kyle and two had an accident! an accident is is when something bad happens but it isn't anyones fault.'

x said, looking worried.

x:'accidents can happen in your house, at school or even the playground! you can get hurt almost...everywhere...'

then she smiled but in a scary way i can't be able to describe. then x pulled out a clock, saying

x:' at 2:45, this afternoon, we were playing, and l was screaming as usual, then two and kyle bumped into each other and fell!'

then she put the clock in her pocket,(wait, did that clock look familiar?) then kyle got angry and said

kyle:'hey! he bumped in to me on purpo-!' but x interrupted him.

x:'where on kyle does it look like he got hurt?'

i said 'knee' cause he looked like he hurt his knee.

x:'thats right! kyle hurt his knee! who can help when you are hurt?' x asked.

i said doctor and man i was right!

x:'lets take kyle to the hospital and see the doctor!' x said. then the scene changed into an white room with doors of body parts.

x:'hmm... which room should we go in to find the right doctor to help my dear brother kyle?'

i clicked the broken bone door.

x:'c'mon, lets get kyle fixed up!'

then the scene changed into the bone doctor room and kyle was in the hospital bed saying

kyle:'sis! this really hurts! when is the doctor gonna-' while gripping on his knee. but x interrupted him again!

x:'the doctor isn't here right now, lets see if we can help kyle! which tool should we use to check kyles ingury?' x asked

i clicked the x ray.

x:'thats right! now lets check kyles bone.'

then that tape ended.

to be continued ...