Uma Manning: Transformers Prime Love Story

Uma Manning, we a normal girl with a normal life. She had two loving parents. But that all changed three years ago when they decided to go visit her father's old army ranger friend in Jasper Nevada. But something happened, Uma can't really remember the details. But there was an accident and her parents died. She managed to survive some how and was found by Cliffjumper & Arcee as they were looking for Optimus. They couldn't leave the young girl all alone, so took her with them.

Then she meet the other autobots and the friend her family had gone to meet. She has been living at the Autobot base ever since. Going to school in Jasper Nevada. She keeps to herself at school, but there are a few people she talks too. Raf about school work, Miko about art and Jack. Her first friend in Jasper and someone she has a crush on. Though Jack has a crush on a girl called Sierra.

Anyway, this story starts when Jack, Miko and Raf meet the autobots. And discovers Uma has been living with them for three years and never told them. Lets find out how Uma fits into Transformers Prime and see if she can ever tell Jack about her feelings.

Uma's POV

Hi everyone I am Uma Manning, but you probably already know that. So I am fourteen going on fifteen. I go to school in Jasper Nevada. I live in an old missile silo with alien robots called autobots. I would live with my dad's old military friend Agent William Fowler, but he travels a lot. And since I knew about the bots as they found me three years ago. I had been living with them for over a week before Fowler found out and I was already settled. So he trusted the bots to take care of me.

I am a bit of a nerd. At least when it comes to building things. Like bombs or guns. Feel I can even shot. I know Cybertronian and a bit about the planet's history. But I suck at math or computer codes. I keep a journal and have done since the death of my parents. It helps me process my feelings. I'm closest to Cliffjumper and Arcee as they were the ones who found me after my parents died. They had only just arrived on Earth to join up with team Prime.

I don't have much of a social life outside school. I don't have any real close friends I hang out with on weekends. Aside from the autobots. I sometimes go to Raf's to study or we meet up at the library. Miko and I sometimes chill at the KO Burger discussing music and art. Well she talks about it I just watch Jack work. You see I've had a crush on him for a year and I haven't worked up the courage to tell him yet.

Anyway, I am at base alone tinkering with a new bomb idea. While all the autobots are on patrol. Most are in Nevada, except for Ratchet. "Arcee to Optimus, the Cons are back! Cliff might be neck-deep in scrap!" Arcee says over the comms. I frown looking up at the computer.

"Understood" Optimus tells her. "Uma, do you have Cliffjumper's coordinates?" he asks me. I head over.

"Sure do" I state.

"But our team's scattered across time zones" Ratchet adds.

"Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee. Rendezvous back at base prepare to ground bridge" Optimus orders.

"I'll bridge Ratchet back" I tell him. I bridge Ratchet back. Then I go back to my project as he waits for the others to return. He has the coordinates set for the ground bridge to activate on their arrival. So that they can go help Cliffjumper. They soon arrive and all ground bridge to Cliffjumper's coordinates, leaving me in charge of the base again. I sigh, guess I'll work on my bomb later, I put it in a box and shove it into a chest draw. Before going over to the computer.

They were to late and Cliffjumper died. Now we're all on top of the base having a burial for the only piece of him they found. One of his horns. I cry silently. "We must not allow our anger over the lost of Cliffjumper to impair our judgement. As of today Only we five Autobots remain on this Earth. We owe it to ourselves to the memory of Cybertron, to any Autobots in any Galaxies seeking safe harbour, to humankind" Optimus says looking at us all. "And we owe it to the memory of our fallen comrade to survive" Optimus adds. "Arcee?" he asks.