Protoform: Transformers Prime Fanfic

Third Persons POV

Wheel-jack looks at the pod with the protoform inside. He's found it on the last planet he visited. The scanner is broken and he's no scientist. So he is looking for some other Autobot that can fix it. So he is broadcasting a signal on the autobot frequency, so far no hits. "We'll find someone to help you soon" he assures the recharging protoform.

"Unknown vessel, this is Autobot Outpost Omega One. Identify yourself" a mech says. Finally an answer. Took them long enough. Wheel-jack finds the signal coming from a planet called Earth.

"I've had warmer welcomes from Decepticon combat brigades" he tells the mech.

"Wheel-jack?" his old war buddy asks and Wheel-jack smiles. "You old con crusher! What are you doing all the way out here?" he asks him.

"Bulkhead? That you? What's with all the security?" Wheel-jack asks him.

"The rock we're on is crawling with cons. How soon can you get here and even the odds?" Bulkhead asks him.

"Sometime tomorrow if I put metal to the pedal" Wheel-jack tells him. He looks at the protoform making sure the com is off. "Last I heard Bulkhead is with team Prime and they have a medic. He should be able to get you online" he says with a smile.

"We will send landing coordinates, Wheel-jack. Safe journey" the first mech says. He must be Optimus Prime Wheel-jack thinks to himself.

"See you soon, buddy. I'll make sure you get a proper welcome" Bulkhead assures him as he receives the coordinates. The call disconnects and Wheel-jack picks up speed. Wanting to reunite with his old buddy and get the protoform online. A part of him wondered if he should of told the others about it. But he thought it'd be a nice surprise.

(Time skip)

Wheel-jack has reached Earth and is nearing the landing coordinates given to him. When six cons appear on his radar. He curses and starts evasive maneuvers. But one shot makes it mark and he crashes. He curses grabbing his blades looking at the pod with the protoform inside. "I won't let them get you" he states and exits the ship.

He shots the first of the six eradicons. "If you're trying to ruin my day You're gonna have to try harder" he tells them. A battle mask closes over Wheel-jack's face.

The eradicons fire on him, but he dodges the blasts before jumping into the middle of the 'Cons' cluster, crushing one and grabbing another to throw over his shoulder. He backhands a third, before the fourth tries to rush him. He jumps over the eradicon and lands behind them before karate chopping their arm off, kicking them away and smacking the fifth eradicon with the severed arm. Four times.

The sixth eradicon, recovered from the bolt they took, prepares to attack as Wheel-jack reaches behind his back for a pair of katanas. "You cons have gone soft on me" Wheel-jack tells him. He charges the eradicon. But backup arrives and he is captured. Makeshift put in his place. The cons left his ship alone and never found the protoform inside. Because not long after the switch the autobots arrived.

(time skip)

Bulkhead glares at Makeshift who holds Miko in hand. Ratchet tries to approach and rescue Miko, but Makeshift turns and glares at him. The ground bridge console shows the de-frag and repairs are about 85% done. "Wheel-jack, what are you doing?" Miko demands trying to break free.

"Decepticon coward! Let the girl go and face me!" Bulkhead demands.

"Don't fret. Plenty of fighting to come" Makeshift assures him. Makeshift taps at the ground bridge console, entering coordinates as the device finishes its self repair. "About time" he mutters. He pulls on the lever and the ground bridge activates.