Lion King 2019: Double Love Story

(Pride lands) Third Persons POV

Mufasa roars summoning all herds to Pride Rock as the sun begins to rise. "♪ Naaaaaants ingoooonyamaaaaa bagithi ♪ Baba Sithi uhhmm ingonyama ♪" the herds sing. Various animals raising their heads at the sunrise: a rhinoceros, antelopes, meerkats, a cheetah, storks and etc.

"Naaaaaants ingonyamaaaaaa bagithi ♪ Baba
 ♪ Sithi uhm ingonyama ♪ Ingonyama
 ♪ Siyo ♪ Nqoba
 ♪ Ingonyama Ingonyama nengw' enamabala ♪ [repeats 5.]
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala (Sitha ngqwa!) ♪
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala ♪
(Eshe!)" the herds continue to sing. As they all head for Pride Rock as the sun rises.

"♪ From the day we arrive on the planet ♪
And, blinking, step into the sun ♪
There's more to see than can ever be seen ♪
More to do than can ever be done
♪" the sing as pride rock comes into view with Mufasa at the summit looking of the pride lands. He heads down to the cave entrance. Where his mate, two cubs and the pride await.

"♪ There's far too much to take in here ♪
More to find than can ever be found ♪
♪  But the sun rolling high ♪
Through the sapphire sky ♪
Keeps great and small on the endless round
♪" the herds sing. Zazu flies over the herd and lands in front of Mufasa. He bows to Mufasa as Rafiki makes his way through the herds. That have gathered at the base of Pride Rock.

"♪ It's the Circle of Life ♪
And it moves us all

Through despair and hope ♪
Through faith and love
♪" they sing as Rafiki climbs up to Mufasa. He reaches him and they embrace. Before Mufasa leads him over to his mate and cubs.

"♪ Till we find our place ♪
On the path unwinding

In the Circle ♪ The Circle of Life ♪" the herds sing. Rafiki puts juice and sand he collects on the cubs' brows as a ceremonial crown. Simba sneezes with his sister and their parents awe. Rafiki then picks both cubs up and ascends to the point of Pride Rock. He reaches it and sits on his hind legs raising them high for the herds to see them.

"♪ It's The Circle of Life ♪
And it moves us all ♪
Through despair and hope ♪
Through faith and love
♪" the herds sing. As the clouds part and a sunbeam highlights Rafiki and the cubs on Pride Rock. The herds cheer and stomp they're feet. Before bowing to their new prince and princess. As a rogue lion watches from the shadows.

"♪ Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle ♪ The Circle of Life ♪" they finish singing. Rafiki takes Simba and Miko back to their parents. As the herds disperse. The rogue lion slips away unseen.

(Out skirts of the Pride Lands) Halo's POV

I nurse my son while waiting for my mate Beau to return from Pride Rock. We had heard the roar summoning the herds and he went to investigate it. I pray nothing is wrong. Nahko finishes suckling and I start to bath him. When I hear someone approach. I curl around him and watch the entrance to the thicket ready to defend my cub.

Beau appears and I relax as he rubs his head against mine. We both purr in content. "Why did the king summon the herds?" I ask him curious.

"For the presentation of his son and daughter" he states.

"Ah so a prince and princess" I muse flicking my tail.

"That is not all, Scar is still there and I smelt another young female cub" he states.

"I am surprised Scar is still apart of the pride. Did he not challenge Mufasa and lose?" I ask him.

"Yes, he should of been exiled after that, but Mufasa is to soft" Beau sneers. "Our son won't be" he adds smiling at their sleeping cub. "He will whoa the princess and be accepted into the pride. He will have a better life" he states.

"We all will" I assure him. We have struggled to survive on our own. We used to have three cubs, but lost two to starvation. But we won't lose Nahko. Being on the out skirts of Pride Lands, we get enough food and water to sustain our small family. It took a couple of weeks to find this new home. But now our future is secure.

"I must patrol, take care of our son" Beau tells me. I nod my head and he rubs his head against mine again. Before leaving the thicket.

(Canyon) Third Persons POV

Beau watches the wildebeest herd, he'd hunt them tomorrow. Today should remain joyice. He turns to return to Halo and their son. Only to see Mufasa. He gulps and backs away staying low to the ground. Showing that he is no threat.

"What are you doing on my land rogue?" Mufasa demands.

"Please have mercy, my mate and I have already lost two cubs. Don't make her suffer more" Beau pleads.

"You have lost cubs?" Mufasa asks softly.

"Yes, we had three and now only have one. We found this place and are staying on the out skirts. It was the only way to ensure my families survival" Beau states.

"Show me" Mufasa says and Beau does so reluctantly. Leading him to the thicket and calls Halo. She comes out with their son. Beau stands beside her, ready to defend her and their son. Even though he does not stand a chance against Mufasa as he is still weak. "You both may stay here, but should you ever need another home. Pride Rock is open to you" he tells them before leaving.

"We now have a way in for our son to grow up with Princess" Halo says.

"Yes, arriving is falling into place. I told you Mufasa is soft" Beau states.

"We will use that against him, when the time comes our son will rule" Halo purrs. Beau nods his head in agreement. They call is an early night.

A/N

Picture above of the cover with Miko, Nahko, Simba and Nala on it as cubs & adults. Video above of the Circle of Life and picture on the external link Nahko's parents.