Campaign 2.5

08 was on top of a roof, his suit anchored itself as the Empire 88's one man pike line, fed the open back head sections of rebar, that were being fired at high speed into the ABB's garage, tearing through the walls and vehicles like a cannon firing grapeshot at a formation.

02 sat on the ledge with a pair of binoculars, next to Victor who also had his binoculars trained on the building. Rune was near by, more just hovering as they carried the stolen materials used as the ammo for the Hydra.

Down on the street, Gregor the snail, Grue, Mush, and Spitfire dealt with those that left the garage to try and deal with the Hydra that was ripping the building apart with spikes, chains, and on occasion, grenades.

"This seems like a poor use of my ability." Crusade stated, angry as he passed himself another bundle of rebar, and snipping the wire holding them together, shoving them into the back of the hatch.

"It's actually hyper effective. The mag cannon has a bad auto-feeding system, jams and with explosives mixed in, I'll take the slower rate." 08 said through the main mechanical head.

A silent blast of rebar fired, penetrating through concrete, metal and wood walls. This group was dealing with the main garage the ABB had, a warehouse that they used to store the best vehicles, and tune/paint them in the gang colors. To their surprise, this place was rather devoid of the pressganged members of the asian population of the Docks.

"Squealer? Where's that crusher at? We got this place cleared out basically." 08 asked, on the phone with the Merchant Tinkerer.

"Ah don't get your hydraulics over pressured. I had couldn't get much more horse power out of the thing." She said, the loud sound of the modified bulldozed mixed with a garbage compacter roaring on the other side of the phone.

After a minute, 02 got up and walked down to the ABB members who were beaten.

"Tell us where the other lock ups are, and they will have more than just dust and bones to identify." 02 threatened, his hand hovering over the gangster's face.

After a rather creative insult in Japanese, that was roughly translated as "It's up your ass, just like where I violate your wife, mother and daughter every night."

02 grabbed the man's face, making him scream and writhe in pain as he tried to get free, shaking and moving, his face starting to blacken around the hand as the flesh died. Pushing away, 02 stood up and looked around, moving towards the next person.

"Next one will be a get two hand prints on their body." 02 threatened.

Squealer finally turned the corner in her bulldozer crusher vehicle. Mush would try and rip open the warehouse doors, and would get one open, with some difficulty, his garbage body using some pieces of the door and absorbing into his form.

Squealer drove inside and had claws grab the first already damaged vehicle, before crushing it in the compactor, then basically having the machine "shit" out a bar that was a car from behind. She dove and did this repeatedly, before Rune would pick up the bars and moved them to 08's Hydra.

"How far can you launch those?" Victor asked.

"Depends on a lot of factors. I'm not going to just launch into the residential areas, so you better have a target." 08 explained.

"Hey Victor. How's your calculation on artillery ability?" Crusader asked, looking at the iron bars in the lot across the road.

"I can do what an army trained mortar men can do. What's the-Oh. Oh ho ho ho! Crusader, you are devious. Let's take out the big snake's house!" Victor said.

"Hey, Get a satellite image of the bay projected on the ground here, the Dock." Rune asked, looking at 08.

Tilting the main head to one side, a projector lens showed a map of the docks.