Establish 1.3

Harry was working on the mechanical components, trying to select a nozzle that could deal with the 3 extremes and be highly conductive at the same time. He walked to the scaffolding and ran connected it to a test size model of the system he would employ.

The Nozzle first was tested to withstand the spraying of napalm. 30 seconds later and it switched, shooting a spray of liquid nitrogen out. After another 30 seconds, the nozzle switched, spraying an acid stream. The last 30 seconds passed and the stream stopped. Suddenly arcs of electricity shot out, then it launched out, hitting the target, the tendrils electricity zapping the target.

Taking off the nozzle from the stand, Harry looked over the nozzle, before examining the interior.

"No warping detected. No cracks formed. Acid didn't eat the interior. Conduction is a bit under what I hoped for, need to contact some other tinkers, see if they have any ideas, works for now." He noted.

Walking over, he connected the nozzle into the mouth of the mechanical snake like construction. The Tinkerer was building his suit in a hidden facility. Moving to take off the tool belt, he moved along the scaffolding, until he looked over, seeing the door open, and an outline of a person walking into the workshop.

"08. I have built the upgraded signal jammers for your drones. You would need to install them with.....everything in that." 05 said, setting 8 boxes on the bench, the wire like limbs un wrapping themselves from the boxes and then wound themselves around each other, trying to take the appropriate "human" shape.

It was like he was trying to be human. Harry slid down a ladder and picked up one of the signal jammers. Looking them over, he nodded.

"I should be able to deploy them with the stationary drones. If I do that, then I can have them return and move independently, blanket a wider area to make up for the suit's jammer, one giant net to catch any signals escaping." Harry said, beginning to think, before seeing 05 walking away back towards the door.

"Good work Martin. These are pretty good." Harry said.

Climbing back up onto the platform, Harry would look down at his wrist and press a button, having a scale open up and float over, before he opened the top of the hovering drone. Examining it, he was able to find room in it and connect the Signal jammers. Closing the hatch, he did this for each one, working on his machine.

He then used the hand holds and climbed inside, getting in the command center, he started the mechanical serpent up.

"Head 1, Check, Head 2, Check, Head 3, Check, Head 4, Check, Head 5, Check. Thrusters, Good. Reactor, nominal. Connection to Base. Check. Zero. I am going out, using Bay exit. Will be flying over the city." 05 explained, as he put on his body suit and mask.

"Very well 05. Do try and avoid combat with the PRT and Protectorate. But....See if you can plant spyware around ABB territory. Monitoring the area now that their Boss is imprisoned, I expect they will either collapse or retaliate, and need to confirm which is happening.." 00 said.

The Hydra moved, moving through the tunnels and then left from the exit. Emerging from the Bay, the machine flew out over the Docks and the East side. Dropping off Microdrones, they would be out gathering information, 02 could pick them up when they had enough material, or they would return through the storm drains. As he flew, a target was detected, fast approaching.

A head turned, and it became clear what it was, New wave, at least Lady Photon, Laser Dream and Shielder, the Dallons were sitting out on this? 08 had the Hydra hover, as he watched the New Wave heroes arrive.

"So, 8, is it? What brings you to Brockton Bay?" Lady Photon asked, her arms crossed as she looked at the machine.

08 remained silent, before with a press of a control, dove towards the ground, deploying a cloud of adhesive covered sand that sprayed in their direction. The Capes followed, annoyed that this was the attempt he made on evading them. Entering the mess of Sky Scrapers, 08 flew and dodged the capes, moving much faster than they anticipated, and with much greater maneuverability than what they had seen from the machine last.