Establish 1.6

Data.....pure unfiltered data. It was relaxing to look it over. Martin, though human, at a time......maybe, was now enjoying a pleasure he could understand. It was almost a game for him now, Accessing Arms Master's computer, poking in on the shared information between him and Dragon. They were a relatively interesting pair to pass notes between. Arms Master was the doubting tom, but Dragon, she was let him run until he reached a point he had to ponder.

"Hello Again." 05 spoke through the computer's speakers, an image of an Enigma Machine appeared instead of his face.

"Ah hello Terminal. I thought we kept you out this time." Arms Master said.

"Not quite. You two do this on a regular pattern. Normally I just pop in and bounce ideas off Arms Master. Oh, any word on big threats? Maybe you can run over a few of my own designs, before they are submitted to the PRT, the code is mostly complete, I just need the Hardware to be able to handle it."

"Mind if I take a look?" Dragon asked.

"Sure. If your willing, I just need to discuss a theory I have, not wanting the PRT proper to hear it due to implications. I've been.....studying the Endbringers, again, parts of Leviathan, Behemoth and the simurgh, with how difficult that was. To put it simply, from what I can tell, these are not organic beings." 05 spoke.

"Care to share what the theory part is?" Arms Master asked.

"Of course, just stating the baseline of knowledge for the theory to make sense in a wider context of reality vs insanity. The Theory is....they are Projections of a sort. Arms Master, can I display the image on screen?" 05 asked.

"Fine." Arms Master grunted, and clicked "allowed", though annoyed, as he was the middleman.

A diagram, one that looked familiar, a crystalline structure that was a zoomed in set of images, each identical in their formation, perfectly constructed to strong.

"B: 2003, Lyon, fragment of body from 1 meter deep. S: 2003, London, fragment of wing cut L: 2004, The Hague, fragment from broken right claw, on digit 2 " next to each sample, 5000x magnification.

"Now, I'll show you some examples of projections I was able to gather due to some volunteers"

"Glasistig Uaine, 2000, projection" The image showed a crystalline structure, but it wasn't as perfect and uniform as the Endbringers. They had spaces between the crystals that left them disconnected, present, but uniform.

"Genesis, 2010, Form request: Human like" The image showed a crystalline structure that were more cell like, not uniform in shape or structure but tightly packed.

"You have two examples of this theory in your favor. And even if the.....idea of the crystal projection works, who could the master be, and why space out the attacks so much?" Dragon stated.

"Ah ha! That's the thing, it could very much be a case of the subconscious mind that influences them. The 3 have a factor. Once we got use to Behemoth and his predictable appearances and attacks, Leviathan showed up, once we organized on a large scale, the Simurgh arrived and leaves with sleeper agents, something is causing this, if we somehow work around the three, become use and find a way to counter them, we may witness a fourth arrive, and it counters whatever method we have that beats the three." 05 noted.

"You're entering into an insane theory. We don't even have evidence that they are controlled by some desire." Arms Master said.

Dragon was quiet, she looked down, rubbing her chin a bit.

"Why do you say subconscious?" She asked.

"You're not actually entertaining this idea are you Dragon?" He asked.

"It's the only...logical answer I could come to. However this does break our understandings of Projection related abilities...unless...I'll need to think of this one for a bit. Arms Master, I am sorry to hear what happened with Lung. Dragon, I hope you get better one day."