Establish 1.5

06 watched, the plan was made, the number of heroes were higher than expected, a good portion of the Wards were out front. The plan was for 07 to try and pin down Clockblocker, while Bitch dealt with Aegis, Grue and Regent would deal with Gallant, Vista and Brow Beat, while 06 dealt with Kid Win.

The wings returned, and the new girl, "Bug girl" as the nickname went, would stay with TattleTale in the bank and manage those inside. 06 had a feeling who it was, the smell, details seemed to match, the voice was a very clear sign to 06 who she was..

06 knew it was Taylor Hebert. That was interesting. What would be the result when 010 was grown, would it be the same power, similar, or completely different from Taylor.

The attack began, Bitch rushed out at Clock Blocker, or rather Aegis in Clock Blocker's outfit. Grue was next, stepping out as his darkness spread further out. Bitch leapt out of the darkness and attacked the wrong person, but changed targets last second. Clock Blocker was about to rush after her, only for a tentacle of blood to catch him around the waist and pull him away. He was thrown into a wall ,and crystallized the blood around his arms, legs and mouth.

Using her free arm, she shot bolts of blood at Vista, keeping her back, Bugs swarmed over Clock Blocker, as he tried to break free, the blood coming free of the crystals it formed Bugs swarming him froze, he got free, only to be pulled away from Hell Hound's mutated dogs by more blood hidden on the red costume Aegis wore. 06 could see some moved at Clock blocker's face, and an apology coming from Taylor, clock was frozen in place, he was trapped in a mess of blood and bugs for who knows how long.

06 rushed out, She could see two of the dogs playing a tug-of-war like game with Aegis, leaving him preoccupied. Flying in, Kid Win was caught by surprise, the claws grabbed at him, nearly throwing him off his hover board, as he rushed to adjust himself. Grabbing his arms, she twisted and fought with him. Blasting air from all around them, using it to keep his balance off.

"You're not the type of Chick I'm into." he joked, annoying 06 with the bird pun.

She used an internal control on the voice amplifier turning her volume on high, before latching onto Kid's arms, securing him in the optimal position, before she screamed, loud. It wasn't power related, but a point blank scream on a speaker turned all the way up was still going to be debilitating for nearly anyone.

Kid then was pushed back, twisting, nearly throwing him off of his hoverboard. Grabbing his helmet, the weight came down on him and he was thrown, slamming him into the ground with her weight on his stomach, the Tinker could only curl up in pain.

Looking around, Vista was down, with Gallant and Aegis were pinned by the dog, Brow Beat was stuck in the dark, Clock was still trapped, Kid was seemingly recovering and struggling to breathe. She rolled him onto his back, took the belt off him and cuffed him. The board landed some ways away. A whistle and a point, an axe blade made of blood cut the board into pieces.

A few moments passed, before 06 turned to look at the bank. Stepping inside, The hostages were running upstairs, Taylor and the girl in white standing, a broken phone on the ground. A window shattered, and 06 turned looking to see who it could be, then realized, all too late who it was.

A chunk of Marble was flicked aside, breaking the speaker, leaving her voice now muffled at best now, unless she took the mask off. The new arrival broke a table with ease.

"You got to be kidding." Taylor said.

"Hey sis." Glory Girl said as she arrived, "You okay?"

"Now I am." Amy Dallon, or Panacea as she was better known, said.

"Consider yourself lucky bug bitch that your costume covers your entire body, or else I'd give you a heart attack, or cancer." Panacea threatened.

06 wanted to use air, to throw Panacea around using the winds she controlled,, but.....That would be harder indoors, even with the hole in the wall, and Glory Girl too close for her comfort.