Annihilation: Earth part 1

Start from the beginning

"But you look just like a Kraang." Casey said. 

"I was the one who created this body. The other Kraang copied me. I am a member of the Utrom tribe, a small group of Kraang defectors. We broke away from the Kraang Hive Mind many centuries ago." Bishop stated. 

"Fascinating. It makes sense the Kraang share a hive mind. A really stupid hive mind." Donnie said. 

"I have broken my Utrom vow not to intervene in earthly matters, but I must warn you, the Triceratons are coming." Bishop stated. 

"The Triceratons? As in plural? But we stopped the beacon." Leo said. 

"No. They are coming, and they are carrying enough firepower to destroy the entire solar system." Bishop said. 

"Can you repeat that last part?" Mikey asked, worriedly. 

"The news gets worse. The Kraang have finally fixed the Technodrome and are about to invade once more." Bishop stated. 

"You have any more terrible news, Bishop, or is that it?" Raph asked. 

"If the Triceratons arrive when the Technodrome rises, they will hone in on this planet and vaporize it." Bishop stated. 

"Sorry I asked." Raph said. 

"Bishop, why do the Triceratons hate the Kraang?" I asked. 

"For millennia, the two species have fought over Dimension X. The Kraang use their intelligence to battle their foe, while the Triceratons relied on brute strength and cunning. It seemed the Triceratons would win, but the Kraang used the most powerful weapon in the universe a black-hole generator that wiped out the Triceraton's entire planet. Only a single Triceraton fleet survived. They vowed vengeance. The battle may have ended, but the war has not. It still rages across Dimension X. Now, shall we begin?" Bishop explained and I nodded. 

We get back to the lair and I could hear Slash and Otōsan talking about the mutanimals, since they were still injured after our encounter with Zog.  

"We're back, everyone, and we brought a new pal." Mikey called out. 

"Kra- Kra- KRAANG!" Leatherhead screamed as he charges at Bishop. 

"No, Leatherhead! Wait!" I exclaimed. 

"I do not want to fight you, creature." Bishop said. 

Leatherhead tries to attack Bishop but the alien tossed him down. The boys restrain him as Mikey and I tried to comfort him.

"Leatherhead, calm down, dude! It's okay. This is Bishop. He's a good Kraang, an oolong." Mikey said. 

"Utrom. He's not like the others." Donnie said. 

"I do not trust him." Leatherhead stated. 

"Well, you got to trust him for now, LH. He's totally cool. He's gonna help us fight the Kraang." Mikey stated. 

"And don't worry, Leatherhead. I can listen to him if that puts you at ease...like right now, he's standing next to him and Slash is trying hard not to rip his head off." I whispered and when I turned around, I was right. 

"Thank you, my friend." Leatherhead said.  

Later on, in the lab.

"All right, here's the plan Y/n, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, and Leatherhead, you take the sub. Infiltrate and stop the Technodrome before it launches, and if it does launch, the rest of us will take it out in the Turtle Blimp." Leo stated. 

"The Technodrome? Leonardo, what is going on here?" Otōsan asked. 

"You just have to trust me when I say the whole world is at stake, and only we can save it." Leo stated.