Destiny?

This chapter is in editting process so read it at your own risk.

Rudra's P.O.V🔪

In the car,

"Sir, arnold betrayed us. He gave all the details of our next mission to our enemies" said Mike (his secretary)

"He's such an idiot that he didn't even think twice before cheating on me. By whatever means possible, bring him to me by tomorrow." he replied.

They reached the destination. His staff started gossiping about arnold's betrayal.

"Sir was absolutely right, he is such a jerk, didn't he know what he did, it would only take a few minutes for him to find out" said Rohan (his manager).

"Yes, that is absolutely correct. Sir, who is such a heartless and cruel person, he had shown mercy to him a few years ago due to which he and his family were being maintained till today." Mike replied.

The next day,

"So how are you, my dear faithful Arnold?" he said

"Sir, please forgive me, I made a big mistake. I did all this just for my family, please forgive me" he replied.

"You don't look good apologizing like this. Now you should get some reward for your loyalty for so many years. Haina (right), what do you say, everyone?" he said.

"Yes yes" everyone hooted

"Sir, please forgive me and let me go" he pleaded.

"Okay, so you want to run away, okay, I had to give you a reward right here it is run away. Run as much as you can" he replied

He got up and started running.

"But don't let me catch you" he completed his previous sentence.

He started running behind him.

"Sir,  he is going into a unknown area" said Rohan.

"Let him run it's his reward " he replied.

Gauri's P.O.V ☠️

"Gauri, what happened didn't you enjoyed the yesterday's mahashivratri Celebration?" asked Nisha (her friend)

"It's not like that, I enjoyed the celebration but I met a thief who stole my dupatta. Ek baar dikh Jaye wo kutta mujhe chapal se marungi (Once I see that dog, I will beat him with my slippers)" she replied.

"Are you sure he stole only your dupatta? " she asked.

" I had the doubt too but I didn't find anything else missing " she replied.

" But I found something missing ' she said.

"What?" She asked.

"Your heart, mind and bo.."

"Shhhh shut up. Why will I like that thief? " She asked back.

" Kal raat aya gauri ke Ghar le ek chor ....( Yesterday a thief came to my house)" she started singing teasing her .

" Chup kar Jaa warna abhi thappad padh jayega zor ka ( Just shut up or I will slap you right away)" she said angrily.

"Accha ok bye see you tomorrow " she said .

"Ok bye" she replied.

Now, she was all alone so she decided to the near by forest to meet her animal friends.

Author*s P.O.V 🙂

She started entering the forest that's when she heard a sound bullet being shot.

"What. Are they killing my animal friends. No I won't let this happen. " she said running towards the direction of the sound knowing she won't be take those bullet sounds.

She hid behind a tree. She saw a completely masked man standing with a gun in his hand and man under his feet.

"It's like I told you to run for me but don't let me catch you. Don't you know how much angry I get when someone disobeys me and see you did it. You are under my feet so, now let me finish what you started" he said lifting him up from his collar.

She is a doctor. Lives only to save lifes. She wasn't able to control herself from running towards that man to his life and she did that.

"Hey you masked man, You can't kill this man in broad daylight like this, I will call the police. You still have time to leave him." she said.

It's didn't took him a instant to recognise her face. His eyes got stuck on her face meanwhile one of his man pointed gun on her head.

"Hey stop don't you dare touch her" he shouted.

His all the men's started looking his face in astonishment.

"I mean to say that I will deal with her you guys take care of this fellow" he said.

"Wtf I am saying what happens to me whenever I see her. My training to control my mind and feelings everything goes in a waste after looking at her.) he thought.

His men were still in surprise thinking what the hell is happening.

"So you like to play with fire or like to step on the sharp nails right?" he asked.

"No, Why would I like to do that they are all painful stuffs for a person to do."she replied.

"Oh painful then why you dared to come in front of me with such a low pain tolerance cuz the pain that I am going to give you right now is worse than all these." he replied.

"I am not afraid of you understand" she said.

"Accha aesa hai kya (oh is it like that)" he replied.

He immediately shot that fellow Arnold.
She sat on her knees and cupped both hands over her ears. 

"Get up!" he said

She did not react to him because she was startled by the sound of a bullet striking and the sight of the dead man in front of her eyes.

"Get up" he shouted.

When she opened her eyes after hearing him, she saw the man on the ground, weeping in agony. 
After another shot from him, he was gone. When she saw it, she passed out this time.

His men were shocked as he embraced her. He drove her to the medical facility.

__________________________________________________________
Hey Bookworms 🖤
I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please show all your support to this story.

Will post the next chapter only after getting desired votes (10 votes) on this chapter.

Comment your fav. part below

Thanks for reading ✨