Prologue

Scene -01✨

"Papa, please stop now, let me go. Mai kab tak iss pinjare mein kaid rahugi (how long will I remain imprisoned in this cage), I also have the right to live" she said.

"Beta, you are a gift given by God to me and I always want to take care of it, but those people are behind your life, they cannot do anything to me directly, that is why they want to reach me through you, understand sweetie" he replied.

"Who are the people? Papa, and how long will we continue to be afraid of them? Sooner or later, I will have to face them aur mai tayar hu un logo ko rajputi khoon ki Shakti dikhane ke liye( I am ready to show them the power of warrior's sword) she said while taking out the sheath of the ancestral sword hanging on the wall.

-Haaye meri Jhansi ki Rani 😻

"But Beta" he said, thinking how helpless father he is.

"Papa , Siya will be going abroad tomorrow so before going she just wants to give us a small party in a small restaurant they will never know about it's location pls let me go na I want spend time with her the last time" she said making those glittering puppy eyes.

"Accha thik hai chali jao but bodyguards bhi jayege (Ok fine go but bodyguards will also come)" he said.

"How many?" she asked.

"10" he replied.

"No , bhoot jyada ho gya yeh to (it's too much) let's do it 5 plz" she said.

"Ok fine but pls take care, beta" he said while patting her head.

"Ok papa" she replied while saluting him .

She immediately went to her room and called Siya.

"Siya , guess what I am coming" she said with complete excitement.

"Really that's great see you soon then" she replied.

"Yeah ok bye" she said .

She hangs up the call and started getting ready.
She is a very simple girl and so her style. She wore a
Pink kurta with white plazo and made a simple messy braid . Then she completed her look with her must wears Jhumka and payal.

 Then she completed her look with her must wears Jhumka and payal

"Papa bye I am leaving" she said hurriedly.

"Ok beta" he replied.

She reached at the location.

As the party ended, everyone was leaving towards their house when suddenly firing starts from all sides and immediately his bodyguards gather around her from which one bodyguards took her in a separate corner from where he called her father.

"Sir, there is emergency. These people have attacked us, we will not be able to stop them for much longer, there are 25 people and we are only 5, Sir pls do something fast, we do not have much time" he said .