Mahashivratri Celebration

Listen to the music attached while reading for better reading experience

✨✨

Beta, go and take the mic your line will come soon said pandit ji.

As she moved forward to take the mic, her foot slipped and she was about to fall but Rudra, who was standing as the chief guest there, held her hand.

Parvati boli Shankar se (×2)
(Parvati said to Shankar)

Her line came and she started singing, holding his hand and looking into his eyes.

Suniye Bholenath ji
Rehna hai har ek Janam mein
Mujhe tumhare sath ji
Vachan dijiye na chodenge
Kabhi humara hath ji

Oo Bholenath ji
Oo Shambhu nath ji
Oo Bholenath ji
Oo Shankar nath ji (×2)
(Listen Bholenath ji I want to stay with you in all my lifes . Promise me that you won't leave my hand Oo Bholenath ji Oo Shambhu nath ji Oo Bholenath ji Oo Shankar nath ji Oo Bholenath ji Oo Shambhu nath ji Oo Bholenath ji Oo Shankar nath ji )

He wanted to shake her hand off but a strange feeling rising in his heart and her song were stopping him. So he stood still until she finished her song.

Jaise mastak per Chanda hai
Ganga basi jatao mein
Wese rakhna he avinashi
Mujhe Prem ki chav mein (×2)
(Like the moon on your head and Ganga in your hairs just like that destroyer keep me in the shade of love)

"She is singing so well if I will pull off my hand then she will get distracted and the song will be spoilt. Idk why but a very strange feeling is arising inside me due to which I want this song to be completed so that her efforts won't go in a waste. But why why the fuck I am behaving like a fucking bastard" he thought.

-ladki ka chakkar Babu bhaiya ladki ka chakkar 😂

Koi nhi tumsa
Tino Loko mein
Daso dishao mein
(There is no one like you in all the 3 worlds and 10 directions)

Mehlo ki jyada
Sukh hai
Kailash ki khuli
Havao mein
(There is more satisfaction in Kailash air than the palace)

Tum ho jaha
Waha hoti hai (×2)
Amrit ki barsat ji
(Where you are there rains nectar)

Rehna hai har ek Janam mein
Mujhe tumhare sath ji
Vachan dijiye na chodenge
Kabhi humara hath ji
( I want to stay with you in all lifes . Promise me that you won't leave my hand)

Oo Bholenath ji
Oo Shambhu nath ji
Oo Bholenath ji
Oo Shankar nath ji (×2)

She got a pause in the song and music continued to play. She used that time and pulled her hand off.

"Thank you" she whispered to him.

"What? Just now he helped me and now when I am saying thank you he is ignoring me such a egoistic person he is" She thought.

Rudra got off the stage that's when he saw the other singer opposite to her is not well enough to sing.

"Pandit ji, can you pls give me the lyrics. At least I can try otherwise this whole song will be spoilt" he said.