Character Introduction

Welcome
Let me introduce you all to the characters of this story.

✨✨

Rudra Rathore

  He is the heir of the Rathore empire, which is spread all over the world and he also has a good influence in politics and business in the country as he is from a royal background

He is the heir of the Rathore empire, which is spread all over the world and he also has a good influence in politics and business in the country as he is from a royal background. Since his childhood he is a stone hearted person , he never found love so he never bothered to give it . The only thing he saw since he was born is blood and death and what he suffered was pain hence the only thing he knows is giving more and more pain to others so that they can never think to give him the same. He is undoubtedly a merciless soul but his royal genes are good enough to make him look like a dream man for a girl. His brown orbs and brown wavy hairs are just enough for him to make any girl die without wasting any bullets.

✨✨

Gauri

She is a very well known Neurosurgeon by profession

She is a very well known Neurosurgeon by profession. She is a calm and generous soul spreading love and happiness around her. Her only goal in life is to save as many lives as possible. She is a simple girl but her Blue orbs will hypnotize you if you look into them for more than a second undoubtedly they are magical. Her simple payal and jhumka are enough to make a beast go crazy behind her moreover her innocence gives a takda over it.

He kills mercilessly
where as she saves life selflessly

He knows how to give pain
and she knows how to cure it

He is a angry cruel beast
and she is the beauty of that beast

He says pain , hate , death
but she hears love

Only similarity they have is that they both are involved into blood but for different purpose. One saves life and other takes it.
___________________________________________________________
Hey Bookworms 🖤
Hope you guys like the characters. Please let me know which character you like the most in comments as this is the only source of my motivation and vote as much as possible so that I can know you guys are loving it till now.
Thank you for reading so far 💫