CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

------------------------------------------------------

Hey beautifuls....❤️

Hope you doing well ☺️

Have a very happy reading....❤️

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------

marriage brings a sense of security; to the relationship between both lovers.... A whole new feeling of becoming lovers to eachothers other half their jivansathi (life partner).
Taekook were feeling a whole damm tornado inside them , they are going to be husbands at the end of this day, they were happy yet nervous at the same time.

Tae was getting ready for their special day, this feeling gives him thousands of butterflies. He was wearing same shirt (kook's shirt) wear his denim and some accessories which make him look even more prettier. He gave his look final touch and with that he got up and went towards wardrobe after opening it he took out an small bag ,he smiled and went to kook's room as he knows his coconut will be  stuck in what should I wear? Question .

On the other side

Kook had made a complete mess in his room  while he was standing holding a shirt in his hands , again he throws it while saying " I don't have anything good to wear (that's a universal problem I guess) again started to search for something which will make him feel tingles.

Then he accepted it as he can't do this he will ask tae to help him and went to bathroom for shower.

When tae came to kook's room he sighed while seeing how messed up room was looking , he just wanted to pull his (kooks) ears but he controls it and went towards kook's dressing table and put the bag he had bought with himself.
He put a cute note on it and left from there to his room while smiling softly.

After while kook came out from bathroom and went towards his dressing table he smiled when he saw a bag he already knows his love had leaved it here for him, he took that bag in hands that's when he saw that cute note on it.

"Never forgot how much I love you,

                 Hope you like this kookie"

kook just kisses that note and while grinning widely he opened it he find a shirt, and that's it he felt tingles while looking at it and,  why not?  his love gave him this after all .

That's how they both got ready while smiling ear to ear.

They both were having  inner battle of their feelings,  they were ready for the new Start with that they both left their own rooms. With nervousness they both entered in living room just to get mesmerized by eachother, a look was enough to make them feel thousands of feelings at the same time.

Unconsciously they started to take step towards eachother , when they got close kook smiled while scratching his neck

Unconsciously they started to take step towards eachother , when they got close kook smiled while scratching his neck.  He gathered a little courage and he held tae with his waist. He leans towards tae " looking mesmerizing as always love," said with so much love.

Tae smiled shyly"you look handsome as well" while his cheeks were getting red as beetroot.
Kook hugged him while he leads his head in tae's neck , he took a deep breath to inhale tae's sent.
Tae got goosebumps when he felt kook's deep breaths on his neck. They both stayed like that for sometime.

Tae was the first who Broke the hug, "let's go , after that we have to go to orphanage as well" tae said and kook nods his head.

Kook offered him his hands while tae held it with red cheeks.

That's how they both were standing infront of marriage registration office.............

To be continued
_________________________♡♡♡♡

let's meet in another chapter<3

Thank you for reading 😊

If you like please comment and vote.❤️

_________________________♡♡♡♡