CHAPTER NINE

♡♡♡♡

They decided everything, like when will they meet about their date and lot more

Then mr.lee went to do work , kook was looking at tae and gugkie then went towards them and tae looks at him "all done" he asked to kook , kook nodded and thinks ' when i will prepare our date love , if only I had some courage we would have a little baby like gugkie " he shucked his head at his thoughts,
'what are you thinking kook; tae asked him'
Kook shucked head and said 'nothing just some work related thoughts.
Okay, kook I will feed gugkie so he'll not be all whiny, tae said and handled gugkie to kook and went to canteen so he can make milk for his baby, after making milk he went back to kook's cabin,

Time skip till evening

After doing all work, taekook are now driving back to home, gugkie was sleeping in tae's arms. Kook played some songs and they were humming it ,
When they reached home they saw mrs. Choi was there with her son , she was helping her son in completing his homework.

When she saw them there she smiled and greets them good evening while taekook did the same, taekook went to room with gugkie then tae got freshen up with gugkie and then they both were some casual clothes, and went to living room, kook also did the same , when tae saw kook is also there so he handled gugkie to kook and he went to kitchen along with mrs.choi , and the three were playing (kook, gugkie and mrs.choi's son) .

Tae and Mrs choi were making dinner while talking random stuff,

After dinner they all went to rooms for rest, kook went to tae's room as he wanted to sleep with him cuddling.

But gugkie had another plan in his head ,he was not sleeping,kook and tae were trying their best to make him sleep but no little boy was in his naughty mode, he wanted to play he was giggling and mumbling somthing in his baby language, whenever taekook were not looking at him and dozing of because of sleep, he will start crying louder.

And they will be again give attention on him when he got tired then he slept like he didn't took their sleep away,

Tae looks at kook asked him if he will take a cup of tea kook said yes , then tae went to make tea and kook stayed at room because of gugkie.

Tae came back with two cups tea, they securely tugged gugkie in bed and put pillows by his both sides.

They went to balcony and stood there for while , they were quietly sipping tea and feeling cool Breeze on there skin , kook looked at his side and noticed how beautiful tae were looking, his messy hairs, skin were shining because of moonlight , how softly he was sighning, he was too emerged in tae and his breath hitched when tae turn towards him and looked at him there eyes met and they both got lost in them.

kook was looking at tae and then got back into his senses and breaks eye contact, then coughed and that brings tae out from his trance, tae blushed lightly and run inside, kook rubbed his back of neck and went behind him.

When they entered into room .

Tae sets bed so they can sleep, then both got into the bed and went to sleep (in both sides taekook and between gugkie)

In midnight tae woke up bye pain' in his breast ,even they were Feelings heavy and sore, he got up and turn on the lights then he saw wet patch in his t-shirt on breast area , it didn't take time to realise that he started to lactating.

He looked at time it was around 2:45 so he went to bathroom and washed the t-shirt and cleaned it and again entered in room turn of the light and started at cealing as he was not able to sleep because of sore breast and pain, he was waiting for gugkie to wake so he will feed him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

                             ♡♡♡♡

Let's meet in another chapter<3

Do comment if you like 💓
-----------------------------------------------------------------

                             ♡♡♡♡