CHAPTER TEN

In early morning

Gugkie woke up and started to cry, tae was awake since midnight,he took him and looked over kook who was sleeping soundly,so he pulled his tshirt up and guided gugk to his bud , gugkie to stops crying and after he recognised tae's smell he started to drink milk  eagerly as he was hungry,he did drink formula milk but he was just drinking little,  tae's another bud started to lactating as gugkie was sucking on one  , so tae get a cloth and started to wipe of another bud so it will not leave stains.

After drinking milk gugkie again went to sleep and tae sighned in relief as his little gugkie will not sleep half stomach , and he didn't feel that heavy so he to slept.

After some time

Kook woke up first and he saw tae was still sleeping he was confused why tae didn't woken up till now as he was morning person, he worriedly check him if he had any fever or anything but sighned in relief when he felt tae had normal temperature, he got up from bed and to freshen up after coming out he got ready in casual clothes and went to make breakfast, after cooking some food he went to tae's room saw tae was still sleeping peacefully he decided to wake him as they had to arrange a date for Hobie and ammy, he lightly Shake him so he will not scare him , tae got up and first thing he saw was time and got up with jerk and apologize to kook as he woke up late and said;  kook  you go and get freshen up I will make breakfast, but kook stoped him and said ' I already made some breakfast so you go and get freshen up I will set table', tae nodded while they were talking gugkie to woke up and didn't cried as this was first thing kook noticed but let it go and tae take gugk in his arms and went to bathroom with gugkie, kook to left from there.

After getting ready tae to went to dining table and saw kook was sitting there and doing something on his phone,

Kook where is mrs.choi did she went to work , kook shucked head and said ' no
She went to drop her son to school will be back in sometime so they waited for her so they all can eat breakfast ,
kook looks at tae and said tae we will wait for her but feed gugkie first , wait I will make milk for him ; he was ready to leave but tae hold his hands and looked down with flushed cheeks , " no need kook I already feed him" he said and bites his lips still looking down.
Kook looks at him being confused and still this coconut said " but you woke up late and there was not any packet of formula in kitchen" tae was shy but said no he didn't made formula. But still kook was confused but then it hitted in his coconut I mean his head and being dumbfounded he asked straight forward " tae you started lactating" (Abey nariyal )and tae was blushing mess , but his (kook's)ears turns red when he realised what he just said , ah-h I h-have something to do in kitchen I will b-be ba-back' he said while Suttering and hurriedly left from there to living room (nariyal tu rehne de ) tae just nodded he was not trusting his voice as he knows he will surely sutter.

After sometime kook came back and they both fell into awkward silence, they were sitting there without speaking a word.
After sometime kook break the silence and asked tae 'tae do you know any specific place which is good for ammy nonna and Hobie hyung's date so we can arrange it beautifully' tae nodded and told him about a cafe , and he started to talk about "how cute the cafe is as well their workers are humble and never treated anyone badly" kook to get that tae love that cafe to much so he decided they gonna arrange amy's and hobie's date. Tae was too happy.

After sometime they all got ready and went to that cafe tae advised , mrs.choi to tagged along with them, as she was assigned to go wherever the baby is .

-------------------------------------------------------
                      ⁠♡♡♡♡
Let's meet in another chapter<3

Do comment if you like the chapter 💕

-------------------------------------------------------
                      ⁠♡♡♡♡