CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Well Hello again beautiful ❤️

__________________________________________________________

Somewhere in Seoul a man was walking back and forth while his face showes the worry his eyes were shining with tears he stopped and sits on the floor and cries loudly.  He looks over the frame which was  placed on table he took in his hands and hugged it tightly " if it was not for your safety I wouldn't have  left you on doorstep, just remember mamma loves you the most ." He again started to cry while hugging the frame close to his heart.

Another man entered in that house and hugged the crying man to soothe him only to get pushed by the said man .

" mr.kim namjoon don't you dare to touch me, because of your coward Ness  I am away from my baby, if you had little courage to fight with your greedy family then this haven't happened."

Jinie please don't push me away from you I have no-one besides you, my family only cared for money, you keep me in my sane mind, I know I am coward but I care for both of you how can you thought I will not care about my own blood.  That's why I desided to gave our baby to jungkook i knew that he will take care of the baby, and don't think he didn't know baby is ours he knows and then only he decided to adopt him ,

But Joon he let them take away our baby to orphanage how can he if he knows then why he didn't protest against them "he shouted in anger.

Jinie please listen to me this is not how law works you too know you are a lawyer, how will they keep the baby with them without knowing his perents or without adopting him , that's why they both deside to marry, and adopt our baby "gugkie" when jin listen the name he stared at Joon and said " gugkie" namjoon nodes his head and said that's what tae bear gave name to our baby,  jin smiles then rested his head on namjoon's shoulder.

Joonie will my bear forgive me for my mistakes, for leaving him alone, for not even saying good bye to him , how will he react when he will know gugkie my our baby will he push him away, he asked.

Jinie he is your bear who only knows how to selflessly give love to everyone take care of everyone without expecting anything in return, even if he is angry on you he never push gugkie away from himself I am sure about this " namjoon assures jin about it , jin nodded his head and said.

You know joonie after our perents passed away , it was my responsibility to take care of my baby brother but in our case my baby took care of me , even being younger then me he still behaved like he is my elder brother "he chuckled remembering how his bear used to scold him for not eating more." When I started to get back in my original self , in only three months we run away from home. My baby was left alone there bow I know how it feels when our only support leaves from our life , I left him alone and now I am left alone here you got busy with your family and I am here alone.  Will he forgive me for my mistakes? He asked with so much hope " namjoon nodded his head " he will he is very matured he will surely understand us he will forgive us " and hugs jin .

Joonie I wanna thanks to your friend jungkook he had done me so much favours he took care of my baby bear and now he is taking care of my son too. Jin said namjoon again nodes and they both stayed like that , after sometime they went to room and drifted into dreamland.

But only namjoon was awake and thinking something deeply

"jungkook can go to any extent to get Taehyung , he will not let anyone go near him not even his own brother, the soft bubble he had created for his love he will not let anyone pop it "

The thing he was sure he will help jungkook in everything he wants,

BECAUSE JUNGKOOK WAS NOT HIS FRIEND BUT HIS REAL YOUNGER BROTHER .....

----------------------------------------------------♡♡♡♡

Let's meet in another chapter<3

Do vote if you like 💕

Comment if you like the chapter 💕

----------------------------------------------------♡♡♡♡