CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Tae I wanna talk with you; kook said in serious voice, tae nodded. Kook lead him towards small couch in the balcony and made him sit there.

I don't know how you will react, but........

___________________________________________________________________

Hey beautiful, ❤️

_________________________________________________

While saying this he sat on his knees infront of Taehyung and stared at him with love full of eyes,
Jungkook took a deep breath and began to talk.

I know this will be sudden, and I also didn't wanted to confess like this, I wanted to say those golden words doing so much special things for you my love but I think it's not possible now, don't get me wrong rest assured I will bring you the heartful confession.

Taehyung smiled at him and let him complete what he wanted to say , while jungkook again started
"You know how we met right you was the first one who came and said you wanna be my friend I was shock and confused, as no-one ever tried to talk with me let alone being freind, "he chuckled sadly after remembering those days and continues "that was your first day in school isn't it? " He asked and tae nodes with slight smile " we did become friends, but let me confirm it I didn't even agreed, you just declared that , 'we are now best friends and we will be always together ' and started to drag me with you wherever you go " while saying this taekook giggles at eachother.

"I taught you will leave me when you will get new friends and I will be alone again so I was relieved thinking that, " but who will tell that little bunny boy that's what you liked to call me isn't it ? He asked and tae nodes his head. Then again he started to speak " that this little bear is never going to leave his side even after many years, who will tell him that one day he will fall for this beautiful boy so hardly that he will be good to any core to get him or we say to stay with him " he said with a innocent smile that was not near to be innocent there was something hidden in his smile, and he didn't wanted tae to know it .

Tae was so lost into his words to notice it and when he came back from his thoughts he looked at kook only to see , his best friend was staring at him like his World revolves around him , and that was true though.

Then he noticed how those beutiful eyes are filled with tears, he hurriedly wipe those tears off and cupped kook's cheeks , kook held his hands which were rested on his cheeks and smile softly " I love you, I love you so much that you can't even imagine , Taehyung smiled widely as his eyes too filled with tears, tears of happiness, tears of joy , tears of love he has been craving for years now , but he knew one thing those tears are worth it.

He took his hands from cheeks and hugged him tightly and he sobbed loudly saying" I-I lo-love yo-you to-too ,

( Don't get them wrong sometimes this simple confessions can make you cry when they came from the person you are craving for, loving for and desiring for. You will break down when those word will reach to your ears you were dying to hear. When love happens then your heart will not desire for candle light dinner, those flowers bouquet or anything just heartful confession is enough for you to feel his/her love for you.)

They were in eachothers arm, kook backed away and wiped tae's tears, " tae I want to tell you something, I know we just confessed and it will be very big step for us , but for gugkie we have to do this " after listening gugkie's name tae became more attentive, kook took a deep breath and said in one go" let's get married, after getting married we will apply for adoption and our gugkie will be back in our arms,  and about our relationship we don't have to rush things bear , we will wait, we will give enough time for eachother to feel loved, we will go on date's and we will have our family date too with gugkie with us " kook complete his words and looks at tae but tae was just staring at him with his cute eyes, kook got tensed and was about to ask something to him but in mean time he got hugged by tae tightly he took hugged him wrapped his arms around tae's waist.

Tae backed away " kook I know we are rushing things but I know they are worth it . I love you and I will never back off from this , we will surely give time to our relationship and yes I will marry you we will get our baby back he will be back to us and we will be relieved after that .

Kook nodded his head " we will go to register office and will do register  marriage  and then will go too orphanage for gugkie. Now it's very late let's sleep my love we have to wake up early as possible, he said and Lifted tae in bridal style making tae gasp but then he wrapped his arms around kook's neck while smiling with blushy cheeks.

They slept cuddling eachother......

Kook woke up in midnight and looked at tae with strange eyes that was not what he normally dose it was filled with craze, obsessive, and dark those sparkle which tae so everytime were nowhere to see .he got up and left the room and went to living room, he called someone,

"Good job mr.shin  I knew you will be perfect for this , oops you were not ready to do what I asked you to do so I send my gourds to your family so you will do that coz of fear "kook said coldly those respectful voice and posture which he mention infront of Taehyung was nowhere near too this cold and rude Jeon jungkook,

JEON JUNGKOOK IS NOT WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE.................

-

---------------------------------------------------♡♡♡♡

Today I have cheat day I will be free from studies so I will freshly join study tomorrow that's my Papa's idea, me and my brother use this from our childhood, that time papa used to take us to farm and give us some simple work so we will not feel bored, now the scenario is different we mostly spent our time on phone so today I will be going to temple and then if I got time I will update another chapter today but not promising it .

I am having exam from 26th March and will be busy with it so again I will not update very time soon but rest assured I will be back in track after my exam....

Let's meet in another chapter<3

Sorry for not updating,

Comment if you like the chapter 💕

Do vote too💕
----------------------------------------------------♡♡♡♡