chapter three

His name is Jung Hosoek he is my hyung from my university
He is CEO of a clothing brand named shining shore
And he is very well mannered and he will keep my noona happy I know, and if he does make her sad I will broke his nose.

Lee chuckled and ruffled his hairs

"Your just like your father he also used to say if anyone hurted me I will broke his tooth " and then  laughed

Kook said he will talk to Hobie and call him then he told Lee to go home and take rest , lee went out

Jungkook called Hobie and talked while saying" "hyung I want party I already asked uncle about your proposal and I am sure nonna will like you, and congratulations you will be marrying your crush Slash your first ever love "

Hobie aslo tease him by saying "yes yes look I will be marrying my crush and who is not able even have any guts to confess his love to his crush it's you" (dimag nam ki chis nhi hai mere me kya likhe ja Rahi hu pata nhi)

Okay stop your teasing hyung , if you forgot let me tell you I am the one who had talked to uncle lee for you and ammy nonna's marriage proposal, he said and then Hobie panicked and said "okay little bro I will not tease you anymore bye I have some files to check and please inform me when I have to came there, "

Okay hyung I will talk to you letter, then he hangs up the call and started to  work .

Time skip to evining

Tae how is nonna now , kook asked as they both freshen up and now sitting in living room.

"Kook you know right for  a girl who's married had cancelled and now her family have to went through fake allegations of betraying Jeon interprizes
We can't imagine what she is going through, she said she is fine and no need to worry that much we know it's not true.

She will not tell us anything, she is just like uncle lee, who will help you in your tough time but will not share their own problems and sadness " tae said in sad voice, kook nodded his head

Kook we have to do something please I don't want uncle to feel shame for crime he never did and will never do in his entire life, he has always been loyal to his work and what he got in return a fake  allegation and a man who never had his head low is now lowering his head because of this fake allegation.

You know for a father his daughter's wedding is like dream but what it's turn for him a hell hole, he saw his daughter's wedding being cancelled infront of his eyes, isn't it's more than death for him.

I am not saying that it's your fault but can we do something,

Kook stoped his rambling by putting his finger on his lips,(idhar sad mahol bana hua hai or tujhe romance sujh Raha sirf chup karne ke liye Kara hoga usne )

Let's go back to story

"Hey listen bear , you know Hobie hyung right , tae nodded his head while kook continues I suggest Hobie hyungs proposal to uncle lee for any nonna , tae wide his eyes, and uncle said if they both like eachothers then he has no problem for this. And you know that Hobie hyung already love ammy nonna from college time right (again tae nodded) so what if ammy nonna like Hobie hyung, they will be happy for rest of their life and uncle lee will be happy too, tae nodded his head while smiling widely, kook frowned and asked why are you not talking? "

'Then tae frees his mouth from  kook's hands and then giggled and hugged kook and told him how happy he is for ammy nonna as well as Hobie hyung'

While they were talking and giggling on their made-up jokes, they heard a bell on door so tae got up and said 'kook I will check who is rigging Bell ' kook nodded

Tae went to main door and opened it but he saw no-one, tae thought someone is messing with them so he was going to close the house  then his gase went down he saw a box , on top of the box there was note he took it and started to read ,

For Jeon jungkook.

"That's all only this " he mumbled and take box inside (the note had a logo which only used for business purpose that's why) he went and put that box on mini table near couch.

"What's this and who sends it" kook asked tae shrugs his shoulder,

I don't know it's just had this note on it , said while handling him the note .
Kook was about to take note but ,
Mean time they heard loud cry and their head jerked towards the voice, voice was coming from the box that tae just had taken inside.

Let's meet in another chapter <3

---------------------------------------------------♡
---------------------------------------------♡
-----------------------------------------♡